฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Finally Registered as a Member (Read 174 times) previous topic - next topic

Finally Registered as a Member
Greetings everyone! I have come to view the dialogue on this site occasionally over the last couple years after seeing one of Ed's invites on the USAS Yahoo board. Hope to follow more closely going forward. Sure seems like the long brewing bull cycle is gaining strength based on a host of bullish factors. Ed, Sure would appreciate some feedback on USAS at this juncture and why you dropped it cold after being so bullish.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Finally Registered as a Member
Reply #1
Welcome to Silver Stocker! Look forward to some of your charts and opinions.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
It is great to see you. I used yahoo boards from the late 90's, they changed them in 2003, when they did, they wiped all the old posts. The changes were not net positive in my opinion, but I stuck with them. When they really remodeled it in 2016 they once again wiped out the old posts. I felt very betrayed. I had done a lot to make it a decent place to converse. I was the first poster on several of the new boards. Besides losing the data, I hated the new boards. I had to CnP everything before posting it because my posts would disappear. and not for any violation. I think all it took was one poster with multiple accounts flagging anything they didn't like.
That is the reason SilverStocker was started. There are a few great members from those old yahoo days. I would love to get more of them here. The funny thing is, I knew this day would come where silver starts to rise. We are prepared for it. We have a great group, as more people become interested in silver, the group will grow, making it better which should help us to grow even more.
Everyone should invite anyone that is interested in metals.

I didn't drop USAS, I dropped yahoo. I don't write much about it because no one asks. Not that I am up to date on fundamentals in general like i was 15 years ago. . I did spend a lot of 2017 and early 2018 with crypto.  I don't post charts very often because I often don't need ro. I feel many times the same chart i posted a month ago is still valid. I like to let members see what they want to in my charts. It's all just for entertainment anyway.

I like USAS I will look and see what the last chart looks like and it's probably the same as what is on my tradingview now.
I'll update it on the USAS thread.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #3
Ed,

I have/had some of the same frustration and disappointment with Yahoo.  They couldn't have screwed it up much worse if they were intentionally trying to sabotage small retail investor dialogue - hmmm. Well, when you combine Yahoo known liberal activism with what must be at least 101 ways Investment Bankers, market makers, & egomaniac corporate management fleece investors I have to think the disruptions and poor changes were just that - intentional.. Thank You for getting back to me and I'll look forward to contributing and also sending a few this way.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #4
I found this that relates to this discussion.
http://www.silverstocker.com/forum/index.php/topic,70.0.html
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #5
Thanks Ed, and since then it has become abundantly clear that several social media platforms controlled by liberals have been aggressively and almost openly censoring free speech along the lines of their ideology.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #6
Thanks Ed, and since then it has become abundantly clear that several social media platforms controlled by liberals have been aggressively and almost openly censoring free speech along the lines of their ideology.
I'm in the process of deleting google from my life. Will take several months as I have some legal shit I have to finish and changing email mid course is not an option.
Get Protonmail if you want privacy.