Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Sandstorm Gold Ltd (Read 284 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Sandstorm Gold Ltd
I made this new board for anyone who might take interest in a more risky operation.

If anyone has a chart or projections on this company, feel free to post it. My charts are not the best and I would never presume that what I have to offer would be something of great insight. I am trying to perfect my abilities, and until such time I am more than willing to learn from all of you.

Ed: Not sure how to post a chart on the bottom of this page. I may not have those admin abilities.
  • Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 04:43:44 PM by ken

Re: Sandstorm Gold Ltd
Reply #1
Howdy Ken, I have held SAND from way back and threatened to sell many times but being a streamer and their history, I have held. I was not too thrilled when they bought into the mine, but it looks like things are going their way now propelled buy Product price increases mostly I suspect. That said, the chart looks good. Up sloping trend line recently is only violated for very short periods. BB's spread is fairy narrow and curves are flat with share price in lower half, that is not particularly good or bad. I used to think waiting till MACD lines bull crossed was optimum, but I have come to believe when the histogram is minimum it is potentially catching a bottom, but telling when the histogram is minimal is guess work till there is a day or two of confirmation. We are not there yet on this down turn, but probably very close. (have a look at about Aug. 16) RSI is mid point but looks like it might be turning up. For the August drop, volume has been steadily decreasing. Increasing volume on an upturn would give confidence we are on track for more gains. I like the company and plan to hold my position.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
This is what I had. I see somewhat of a CnH, it's hitting the .382 fib., and it clearly broke out of the blue.

Updated

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
Thank you, both of you.

Reply #4
Seeking Alpha has a positive article on SAND detailing increasing production among other things. Sorry I cannot link.

Reply #5
SAND announced yesterday and the share response is terrific. Maybe a little too good looking at the chart as price is way above upper BB, a gap has been opened and RSI is above 70. They did not have anything on their mine development in the release that I saw. Still hold my position but expect a little bounce back as the run seems a little overdone. TMAC reports this afternoon and they have a little bump in production to go along with the product price increase; it should be interesting.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #6
For Entertainment Purposes Only.