฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Q3 production (Read 487 times) previous topic - next topic

Q3 production
TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - October 27, 2016) - Excellon Resources Inc. (EXN.TO)(EXLLF) ("Excellon" or the "Company"), Mexico's highest grade silver producer, is pleased report third quarter operational and production results and results from ongoing exploration at the Platosa Mine in Durango, Mexico.

Q3 2016 Highlights

Preparation made for 150%+ increase in drawdown rate during Q4, with all material development now completed and the first primary booster array and wells coming online, as the Company's ongoing optimization program heads toward completion
    High grade diamond drill results from ongoing surface and underground exploration include:
    662 g/t Ag, 4.9% Pb, 25.5% Zn and 0.57 g/t Au or 1,886 g/t Ag equivalent ("AgEq*") over 13.00 metres in EX16UG274, an extension of the high-grade Manto 623;
    773 g/t Ag, 11.8% Pb and 6.3% Zn or 1,438 g/t AgEq over 2.77 metres in PH16-13, a the connector zone between the Guadalupe South and 623 mantos
    AgEq production of 255,760 ounces (Q3 2015 - 419,583 AgEq oz)
    Silver production of 153,783 ounces (Q3 2015 - 241,872 ounces)
    Lead production of 891,424 lb (Q3 2015 - 1.3 million lb)
    Zinc production of 1.2 million lb (Q3 2015 - 2.1 million lb)
    Continued mining of high-grade mineralization outside of the resource block model near the Rodilla Manto
    * AgEq in drill results assumes $17.50 Ag, $1,265 Au, $0.90 Pb and $1.01 Zn with 100% metallurgical recovery, while AgEq in production results reflects average metal prices during the period applied to the recovered metal content of concentrates.
http://www.excellonresources.com/index.php/investors/news/2016/185-excellon-reports-third-quarter-2016-production-and-exploration-results
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Q3 production
Reply #1
This stock was selling in $5 range 5-6 years ago when they had 5X the number of outstanding shares.
They now have solved their water issues and hopefully will fulfill their goal of finding "the elephant" and production soars while costs reduced.
I am hoping that by the 1st quarter 2017 and with the assistance of silver price, we could see this back up in the $3-$5 range and/or taken out by some other huge company.

Reply #2
This stock was selling in $5 range 5-6 years ago when they had 5X the number of outstanding shares.
They now have solved their water issues and hopefully will fulfill their goal of finding "the elephant" and production soars while costs reduced.
I am hoping that by the 1st quarter 2017 and with the assistance of silver price, we could see this back up in the $3-$5 range and/or taken out by some other huge company.
I agree this is a TO candidate. 
What a great chart, I have an old post called "targets" 1.0011 was very close to whatever I had said. .90 maybe? I will update that now. take a look
Welcome here, feel free to make this your site too, post away, we have a new live chat.
We can make this whatever we want.
Thanks
Ed
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #3
yes I know the company pretty well and have been to their luncheon. been accumulating over the years and have a very large position which is in USD so would like to see the dollar weaken as well. FXC at $73.65  :'( . hopefully 2017 will be a good year.