฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Silver in GB Pounds (Read 492 times) previous topic - next topic

Silver in GB Pounds

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Silver in GB Pounds
Reply #1
Love your charting. You did well learning this as a kid. I hope you get rich someday!

Reply #2
Silver is not doing so bad in UD dollars either. For both the 50 and 200 day moving averages, higher values are coming off the earlier portion of the curves meaning both should turn up, but the 50 day will have more amplitude with the smaller divisor; so we can look for a golden cross soon. Second notice silver seems to be turning back up before the parabolic switch and reverse dots have triggered a down turn as they did the second week of June, but only for two days before turning up again. Other momentum indicators are positive as well. I think we are looking at a commodity that will move up in price with very minor corrections, i.e., very few if any dips to buy.

Bye the way Ed, I like your charting as well, but sometimes a sentence or two commentary would add clarity.

Reply #3

Reply #4
When I make targets like the blue for the IHS, they are approximations,
In my eyes, this is close enough to be considered complete.

Reply #5

Reply #6
I added an orange CnH maybe this will work, I don't think the red CnH counts with the handle formed like it did with the dip that could be the handle of the orange CnH.
Target still 20 Pounds close to 50%. that would be about 26-27$ US

• dfin826
  • [*]
Reply #7
This is such an incredible site. Ed did such a fantastic job setting it up and tailoring for specific interests. Just shocking there hasn't been more followers coming onboard to add to the discussions.. I greatly appreciate the charts and insight the core group shares though and will look forward to watching things unfold as we move into 2020. Happy New Year and blessings to all of you!

Reply #8