฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: New Lows (Read 414 times) previous topic - next topic

• Erich 
  • [*][*][*][*]
New Lows
CDE HL EXK NGD NG ALO  etc. all making or approaching new 52 week lows. The bigger players are holding their own, but I don't know for how long. HL is a complete disaster as usual. I hope there are no longs  left on this board. The good news is the coming bull market in PMs will be a face ripping event that hasn't been witnessed in many years. I am keeping my powder dry.

PS GBTC is my best play by far and is working as a pair trade against my measly PM portfolio.

G:TA ER

Re: New Lows
Reply #1
NGD has an AISC around $1600 of which about $600 is capital cost for mine construction in 2019. The company is losing money but gold going to around $1800 would make this an incredible stock to own. I am looking to take a small position as I think the company share price has bottomed. MACD and RSI look good and recent move up has increased volume stamp of confirmation. Like many other PM companies, share price is trending along an ascending upper BB.