฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Sales 1Q2019 (Read 67 times) previous topic - next topic

Sales 1Q2019
Based on yesterday's data, I estimate sales at just over 149M for 1Q2019 ( 143,8 4Q2018).
Your considerations are awaited with interest!

Re: Sales 1Q2019
Reply #1
Based on yesterday's data, I estimate sales at just over 149M for 1Q2019 ( 143,8 4Q2018).
For 4Q2018, the company reported net income of $16.1 million, or $0.08 per share with revenue of $143.8 million.
For 1Q2019, why not +- same income for revenue > 149 million ?
And that would be good !

Reply #2
For 4Q2018, the company reported net income of $16.1 million, or $0.08 per share with revenue of $143.8 million.
For 1Q2019, why not +- same income for revenue > 149 million ?
And that would be good !
Aa always, profit would be good, but Krebs has put management in a situation of no confidence with non delivery on past forward looking statements and one time excuses for same. He fell all over himself trying to convey the second half of the year would be much better in the release, but shareholders are not buying his chin music; he must now deliver with or without PM price improvement, as that qualifier was not in the press release that I noticed.

The attraction for this stock is that is has fallen so far, now around book value, that there should be a floor under share price, maybe around $3.80, roughly a long standing double bottom. Because AISC is so near silver price a small % move in PM's will yield a large % change in profits and should be reflected in share price. This however, can be jettisoned quickly if any and all increase is spent, wisely or not, as shareholders have not experienced a return in many years. Krebs and BOD seem oblivious to this situation. This along with the business risks of mining are why CDE is a very high risk. I appreciate your thoughts on potential profit above, but the numbers are subject to Krebs spending whims and he has a lot of whims.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
I added some shares at 3.92 today. It cold definitely break last weeks low but IMO this will have major legs once silver gets some traction. All silver miners have taken it on the chin, AG, CDE , HL, EXK