฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: equinox EQXFF (Read 75 times) previous topic - next topic

equinox EQXFF
I have started building a position in EQXFF. Its founder and chairmen is Ross Beaty, the same gentleman that founded and is chair of PAAS. Resumes of the management team are impressive. The company has one mine operating, another to start this month, maybe next, and another to start in H1 2020. 2019 production is projected just under a quarter million ounces gold a goal of 500,000 ounce in 4 or 5 years.

Chart data is abbreviated as a name change took place recently that seems to have truncated data but what is available is impressive.

Re: equinox EQXFF
Reply #1
Equinox has change their ticker symbol and implemented a reverse split since the last post, but they continue to do well as they have come through the latest PM correction and seem to be moving ahead fast. RSI is climbing with share price and 50 and 200 day moving averages are bull oriented for mid and longer term confidence. Shorter term it looks like the correction is over. Share price has moved off the lower BB and moving into the upper half of the spread. MACD curve spread is shrinking and about to turn bullish. Sto curves crossed positive last week and volume is now showing a very minor bump from an extremely low paint. I have a position and like the company and it outlook.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: equinox EQXFF
Reply #2
Thank you for the update!