฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: 2019 The Year silver shines (Read 3798 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2019 The Year silver shines
Reply #90
I must have messed with that chart sometime in the past 2 weeks, The above does not match the previous one I posted on the 16th.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #91
I let 1/3 of my GOLD go last week at 18.20 and let another 1/3 go this morning at 17.50. With commercials being this short gold and slow gold season traditionally in October good chance we fall for a while.

Reply #92
It looks like the momentum down for silver is waning as there is a little bump up in the spot price, MACD histogram has fallen to typical low values, and both curves on the STO chart are below 20 or into over sold territory. I am not necessarily calling a bottom, just saying it looks to be near and hopefully ushers in ED's thought that this could be one of amplitude.

Reply #93
If that was the bottom, the next run will be amazing.

Do you think the bottom was made and the amazing run is about to be ushered in?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #94

Yes for what it's worth...

Reply #95
If that was the bottom, the next run will be amazing.

I believed that was the case before the last bottom. The longer it takes, the more I doubt myself. That is actually a good thing because I am not the only one that thinks like that. I know there is another leg up coming soon, I am starting to question if there will be one more dip before that happens.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
  • Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 11:29:00 AM by edthelorax

Reply #96

Reply #97

Your chart shows a pending breakout and as of this morning, silver continues to trade above the channel. Bollinger Bands commenced pinching about the time you posted your chart and the spread is near a minimum. MACD lines are basically following each other and RSI is trending up. I would think that sometime before or on tagging the minimum BB spread we should get an up move of amplitude. It just might be that meaningful move Ed mentioned a while back