฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: 2019 The Year silver shines (Read 9558 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2019 The Year silver shines
Reply #90
I must have messed with that chart sometime in the past 2 weeks, The above does not match the previous one I posted on the 16th.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #91
I let 1/3 of my GOLD go last week at 18.20 and let another 1/3 go this morning at 17.50. With commercials being this short gold and slow gold season traditionally in October good chance we fall for a while.

Reply #92
It looks like the momentum down for silver is waning as there is a little bump up in the spot price, MACD histogram has fallen to typical low values, and both curves on the STO chart are below 20 or into over sold territory. I am not necessarily calling a bottom, just saying it looks to be near and hopefully ushers in ED's thought that this could be one of amplitude.

Reply #93
If that was the bottom, the next run will be amazing.

Do you think the bottom was made and the amazing run is about to be ushered in?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #94

Yes for what it's worth...

Reply #95
If that was the bottom, the next run will be amazing.

I believed that was the case before the last bottom. The longer it takes, the more I doubt myself. That is actually a good thing because I am not the only one that thinks like that. I know there is another leg up coming soon, I am starting to question if there will be one more dip before that happens.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
  • Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 11:29:00 AM by edthelorax

Reply #96

Reply #97

Your chart shows a pending breakout and as of this morning, silver continues to trade above the channel. Bollinger Bands commenced pinching about the time you posted your chart and the spread is near a minimum. MACD lines are basically following each other and RSI is trending up. I would think that sometime before or on tagging the minimum BB spread we should get an up move of amplitude. It just might be that meaningful move Ed mentioned a while back

Reply #98

Reply #99
Looks like silver may be getting flat out brilliant! I have looked at several charts last night and nearly everything in the PM space is looking shiny. Many stocks that have not broken out show positive signs and are for the most part quite unknown, they will probably get on the wagon soon. I am pretty optimistic for PM's in the near term holding only a small cash position and thinking of increasing my allocation to the sector.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #100
Looks like the big up turn before the prices pull back for silly season?

Reply #101

Reply #102

Reply #103

Reply #104
Silver has crossed a short term buy signal on the chart below. The bear spread on the MACD curves has started to contract (histogram cbars turned pink), and the STO curves are below 20 and crossed to bull orientation. Share price has moved off the lower BB horizontally for the past 2 or three days. The first red horizontal resistance is at current share price and the next is $17.45 to  $17.50. Get past $17.50 and we might have the exceptional rally Ed mentioned a while back. If this bump fails there is very weak horizontal support at $16.15 to $16.35 and then firm horizontal support between the two horizontal black lines $14.65 to $14.95.