฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: 2019 The Year silver shines (Read 3048 times) previous topic - next topic

2019 The Year silver shines
I was given permission to share this chart by my friend  @pbartashevich  from tradingview.
I figure it is a Good one to start a new thread for.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: 2019 The Year silver shines
Reply #1
Bull pennant.

Reply #2
When I posted that pennant above, the way my marking pole went through the orange downtrend line bothered me.
This makes more sense, a flag with the same marking pole. The marker starts at the bottom of the flag.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
Got a gold chart? Looking at it and I see 1238 or so as an area for a rebound barring any political turmoil which we may get with this Brexit Monday the 21st. Markets closed yes, but Tuesday will be interesting.

Reply #4

Reply #5

Reply #6

Reply #7
I can not find the article again to link, but a blogger stated over the last weekend that gold should have a minor pull back to around $1280 to $1290 over the next 30 to 45 days, then have a major leg up to around $1450. I am guessing that jives with your chart Ed, but not sure I am making a correct interpretation.

Reply #8
I can not find the article again to link, but a blogger stated over the last weekend that gold should have a minor pull back to around $1280 to $1290 over the next 30 to 45 days, then have a major leg up to around $1450. I am guessing that jives with your chart Ed, but not sure I am making a correct interpretation.

This is not the link I could not fin, but it is another blogger predicting a brief pull back

Reply #9
Dave, often I don't have an interpretation of my own charts. That is why I just post a chart without commenting so many times.
Sometimes I can find lines of potential support/resistance but don't want to project my hopes and desires into someone else's trade.
This one has that 1450 you mentioned, but who knows if we get that pull-back or not. That leg you mentioned could happen as fast as within the next 5 months. We should be talking gold on that board, just for the benefit of any visitors.

Reply #10
the 50DMA crosses the 200DMA. A Golden Cross. As long as it stays above the 200DMA it's going higher.

Reply #11

Reply #12

Reply #13
Ed's chart above shows the rapidly improving silver situation wrt 50 and 200 day moving averages. The chart below shows recent horizontal support holding and horizontal resistance about to be challenged. The up sloping support line is very steep and likely will be violated, but the uptrend should stay in place especially if the resistance is violated. for now, the upper BB seems to be resistance and both lower and upper bands should be trending up by early next week. Charts are very bullish for silver and several fundamental issues could unravel shortly favorable to PM's. A few examples are; trade talks with China and Germany, the southern border fiasco, realization of how serious our combined debt situation has become, Mideast unrest, reporting of the unraveling progress made on corruption within department of Justice.

Reply #14
Silver is hitting the 200DMA, it needs to stay above it in order for the uptrend to continue.  I would expect it to bounce here, maybe break below on Monday morning and take out the last of the stops. If it breaks below and rebounds back above, that would make a nice pinbar and signal a short term bottom.\