฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: 2019 The Year silver shines (Read 3052 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2019 The Year silver shines
Reply #60
Dave, I am almost always somewhat bullish. It is not often that I am with this level of confidence.
When silver does go, it will look exactly like a crypto currency in 2017. Up, sideways, then up again. When it is time for a pullback, it will go up again. There will be few dips, and they will be very shallow.
That time is very near.
Ed
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Reply #61
Dave, I am almost always somewhat bullish. It is not often that I am with this level of confidence.
When silver does go, it will look exactly like a crypto currency in 2017. Up, sideways, then up again. When it is time for a pullback, it will go up again. There will be few dips, and they will be very shallow.
That time is very near.
Ed
So what silver miners do you recommend? They all look to be in the toilet.

Reply #62
Ken, a few thoughts on silver and favorite silver miners:

I like holding the metal for stability and solid price appreciation plus silver in junk coins is a potentially good holding for future barter if things really go south.

AG is a good company with rock star management and good line of sight for growth. I do not like the Mexico focus, but I believe it could perform well. Company wide AISC is near current silver price so large amplitude leverage to silver price appreciation is anticipated. I believe AG could do themselves a favor by putting an asset or two on C&M. A similar company is FSM, but I am not as confident in management nor the line of sight for growth.

A wild card in Mexico is ISVLF. They have minimal profitable production that funds most of their work and a huge acreage position with several tens if not hundreds of old historical working mines. It could turn out to be a bonanza, but very high risk.

AXU is an interesting situation in western Canada. They have a mine on C&M, but it is more like being developed while shut in. An advantage is they are not producing the metals for little or no profit while waiting on higher prices. They have been putting off a return to production decision for some time as silver price climbs. Their environmental business is growing and paying a good chunk of the bills. They have a lot of reserves and reasonable mine life with lots of exploration potential. A downside is a confiscatory stream agreement with WPM, but they do have a way to wiggle out of it completely after a renegotiation of the terms.

Two traditional companies that have been mismanaged for years are CDE and HL. CDE is in a situation where they could do very well over the last half of 2019 and into 2020, but results are very dependent on equipment installation and the technology performing as expected and management does not have a track record that aligns with share holders getting a return. HL is one I quit following as I did not see a reasonable path to a future profit even if Lucky Friday is returned to production.

Just some thoughts from a layman and not intended to be recommendations, I have been very wrong, or maybe just very early, in the past few years.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Reply #63
I look at these silver miners and there is not a lot to like about them. Discouraging.

Reply #64
The best buys are when no one else wants something of value.
I do not have an easy answer. My opinion is go with the ones on the edge of profitability.
I like EXK AG PAAS WPM USAS the most.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Reply #65
WPM looks like a cup and handle.....

Reply #66
Breakout!

Reply #67

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Reply #68
Cool off time. Expected this to happen earlier this week.

Reply #69
Silver making a bull flag. The light blue lines are markers of the scale.  This meets the ST 1.618 fib
Also note the Golden Cross of the 50/200DMA
  • Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 12:15:12 PM by edthelorax

• simel
  • [*]
Reply #70
at the moment in the area of ​​16.50, about to break the indicated point

I take my hat off

Reply #71
On the verge of breaking out.  Any time now.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Reply #72
Projection chart for silver anyone? Just how high might it go?

Reply #73
short term, $17.50ish

Mid term $21 then $26

Long term, just over 100 then moon. Could be another decade+

I would love to hear differing opinions

Reply #74
I guess it's been a while since I updated this.
Silver met the red line, but didn't quite make it to the horizontal I had marked.
Since then it has formed a triangle on short timeframes which it just broke out of to the upside and is retesting now.
This is a good sign. If it breaks below $17.00 that would turn it bad fast.
Get above 17.50 and 18.30 should come quickly.
Below 17 and low 16's is likely.