฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: 2019 The Year silver shines (Read 3047 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2019 The Year silver shines
Reply #15
This afternoon my father phoned me and ask me "Tristan what do you think about investing in metals like gold"
I never told him before about metals etc but I responded to him, I don't know much but it looks like Silver would be a better oportunity  :o)
from my iland it is hard to get but he will be in France around june, I told him to find at this place to buy some !!!

this make me think that if my 80 yo father is speaking of investing in metal, he may not be the only one in 2019. I precise he knows nothing at all on the subject.

Reply #16
Silver is hitting the 200DMA, it needs to stay above it in order for the uptrend to continue.  I would expect it to bounce here, maybe break below on Monday morning and take out the last of the stops. If it breaks below and rebounds back above, that would make a nice pinbar and signal a short term bottom.\

It took the whole week to do this, but it made a pinbar on the weekly.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• simel
  • [*]
Reply #17
Greetings, I'm especially interested in silver, how do you see the price of this metal in the short term?

Thank you

Reply #18
Greetings, I'm especially interested in silver, how do you see the price of this metal in the short term?

Thank you

Welcome, we are glad to have you here.

In the very short term, the 50 DMA (day moving average) in blue at $15.60 should be an easy target with a slight chance of retesting the 200DMA at $15.20 first. Breaking above the u[[er resistance range of $15.60-$16.25 may take some time. Once above that it should move higher quickly.  If silver goes below the 200DMA again, it will really be a negative for the next few months.

Reply #19
Hope it bounces here.

• simel
  • [*]
Reply #20
greetings community
How can you influence the maturity of futures at the end of the month of silver?

Thank you

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Reply #21
Explain what you hope to accomplish.

Reply #22
greetings community
How can you influence the maturity of futures at the end of the month of silver?

Thank you

It's easy, just buy a billion dollars worth of futures slowly and then sell them all at once.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-20/gold-tumbles-back-below-1300-someone-suddenly-dumps-1-billion-precious-paper

Reply #23
So far, going according to plan. Looking for the break of the 50DMA for confirmation of bull market.
  • Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 04:11:41 PM by edthelorax

Reply #24
greetings community

Thank you

It's easy, just buy a billion dollars worth of futures slowly and then sell them all at once.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-20/gold-tumbles-back-below-1300-someone-suddenly-dumps-1-billion-precious-paper

Chart in that article with the volume spike on the drop is telling; very good find!

• simel
  • [*]
Reply #25

I leave this interview to Ted Butler

http://silverseek.com/commentary/hot-seat-17609

regards

Reply #26

I leave this interview to Ted Butler

http://silverseek.com/commentary/hot-seat-17609

regards
I firmly believe that eventually Ted will be proven to be correct. When it comes down to it, mathematics doesn't lie.
What I find hard to believe is that JPM can still find suckers to play the paper game with them.
I guess if there is one (a sucker) born every minute, there are 525,600 born every year. At current birth rates that is only one out of every 250 people.

Reply #27
The break of the 200DMA could be a shake-out, no matter how much I like the tap of the blue dashed, I don't like the 2nd break of the 200DMA.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Reply #28

I firmly believe that eventually Ted will be proven to be correct. When it comes down to it, mathematics doesn't lie.
What I find hard to believe is that JPM can still find suckers to play the paper game with them.
I guess if there is one (a sucker) born every minute, there are 525,600 born every year. At current birth rates that is only one out of every 250 people.

And they will never be prosecuted.

Reply #29