฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Gold to Silver Ratio (Read 1278 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Re: Gold to Silver Ratio
Reply #30

I think it is very interesting how the ratio stayed above horizontal support. Somehow, I doubt that support will hold up next week. Tomorrow with the employment situation report for last month might be interesting a volatile.
A psychological correction was needed Silver will surge in MHO.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
I added more SLV at 15.00 yday as well as some more SLV 15 Jan calls.
May add some more SLV this am. Did well buying GOLD at open yday as well.

Reply #32
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #33
I feel quite confident that the GSR will break down out of it's long term rising wedge.  On the daily it's a bear flag/pennant.

Reply #34
Your red dotted prediction line seems to be spot on Ed, as of this morning silver is really taking gold to the wood shed and the chart would suggest it may continue:

Reply #35

• simel
  • [*]
Reply #36

Does the lottery number have it?

Reply #37
Gold silver ratio chart signaled a buy  couple days ago. I do not see a reversal yet so the PM correction might go on a little longer. Last couple days were brutal for longs and beneficial for shorts if their timing was correct. This high amplitude reversal will not last too long in my opinion, too many things in the news can move the market either direction and bearish PM news has probably run its course.