฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Pan American in 2019  (Read 2833 times) previous topic - next topic

Pan American in 2019
Pan Am. is of the best in the business.
One of the ways to keep out traders is to not give them a pullback to buy on. Who wants to long a topped out stock?
Nice big old Bull Flag.

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Pan American in 2019
Reply #1
Breakout, targets green, orange, red.

Reply #2
That is a breakout.
Next targets in orange.
$32 in March would be nice.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
Got a chart for SAND?

Reply #4
That is a breakout.
Next targets in orange.

PAAS has a big upside kicker if they get the Guatemala mine restarted. I am thinking of a few April options for a high risk high reward opportunity.

Reply #5

Reply #6
PAAS continues to do very well and there is the kicker of Escobal's return to production.

Reply #7
Sweet breakout.

Reply #8

Reply #9
That is a breakout.
Next targets in orange.

Hum, 32 in March??

Reply #10
The obvious adage applies, you're not wrong just a bit early. Actually I have bought a small January 2022 LEAP position in PAAS just this week that is already a little profitable. I also bought LEAPs in GOLD, GDXJ, KGC, and AUY over the 6 to 8 weeks. The positions in whole are up nearly double and all but the latest two purchases are profitable.

Reply #11
It is interesting that PAAS has run up so fast recently along with silver and in the process left a couple gaps. Looking at MACD and RSI it could be construed that it is getting top heavy and might soon fill the gaps painting a bull flag, but looking at the time frame from mid November through the end of last year, it is possible that shares continue their rise given the current chart characteristics. Stewart Thompson at Graceland has prepared the second long term gold chart showing price with RSI in the top panel. He points to the long intervals where RSI was in over bought territory yet the price continued to rise for an extended period. It is support for Ed's thought that the silver rally and by extension PM rally could go on for up to a decade. In case the Graceland chart does not come through, here is the link:

https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/2020may19queen2.png

Reply #12
Gold moved 8x from the low between the 2 lines on the right on that chart.
8X from the low between the 2 lines on the right would be $8000
This is my long term gold chart.  The dip between the 2 on the left is wave 2 bottom and between the 2 on the right is wave 4.
The purple 5 marks my LT target for gold. The red is marking the 5 waves of the purple major LT wave 5 of the set I was referring to above.  That will probably be where they no longer measure dollars in gold.

Then I changed it to this after thinking more.

• Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 01:43:34 AM by edthelorax

Reply #13
Then this:
I think this should be in the gold folder though.