฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: AG 2019 (Read 324 times) previous topic - next topic

AG 2019
Sorry if this looks like a big mess. I understand what I'm trying to say. I will have to try to make a fresh one.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: AG 2019
Reply #1
AG has had a nice run since last thanksgiving, but the chart paint is showing some signs of probably temporary fatigue. Note share price challenged unsuccessfully the top of the resistance band. The time span for this run is shorter than the run made the first half of 2018. It still has not painted a golden cross, but momentum will get that paint probably this week. There is a clear reverse head and shoulders pattern and not shown, but MACD and RSI look good. All the positives lead me to think the resistance rejection is temporary and along with the rest of the sector, there is ever more evidence of an embryonic major secular PM bull market ahead of us.

Reply #2
Yesterday, I did a buy ($6.74) write ($7 weekly calls for a nickel) combination. The trade yields around 3/4 % if AG stays below $7 and about 4% if exercised. Either way, it is a good return for a week's time.

Reply #3
Yesterday, I did a buy ($6.74) write ($7 weekly calls for a nickel) combination. The trade yields around 3/4 % if AG stays below $7 and about 4% if exercised. Either way, it is a good return for a week's time.

Once again, I wrote the $7 weekly calls for a nickel this morning. It's not a huge amount of money, but it is income.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #4
If one hand claps in the desert, does Keith Neumeyer make a sound?https://incakolanews.blogspot.com/2019/03/if-one-hand-claps-in-desert-does-keith.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+IncaKolaNews+(inca+kola+news)
What's the point in having a share buyback program when you don't buy back shares?
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 19, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Majestic Silver Corp. ("First Majestic" or the "Company") announces that its board of directors has approved the extension of its share repurchase program (the "Share Repurchase") pursuant to a normal course issuer bid in the open market through the facilities of the Toronto Stock Exchange ("TSX") or alternative Canadian market places over the next 12 months.  Pursuant to the Share Repurchase, the Company proposes to repurchase up to 5,000,000 common shares of the Company which represents 2.54% of the 196,626,046 issued and outstanding shares of the Company as of March 1, 2019.