฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Hello, Members and Guests! (Read 2962 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello, Members and Guests!
Hi, everyone, I am the Forum Mom, and I am the entire tech support staff. If you have any issues, questions, or suggestions... I am the one who gets it done.

I am not very keen or saavy when it comes to charting or stock market anything, though. The only discussions you might find me involved in would be in the Numismatist forum, as I do collect coins.

I look forward to providing a comfortable and enriching environment for all of you to post in, so please do provide your input! Thanks a lot!

-Jaylene
It is never too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Hello, Members and Guests!
Reply #1
You Are AWESOME for doing this for all of us. Thanks, mama
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Hi everyone, my name is Niko. I like intelligent chat rooms and hate bashing ( yahoo, stock house )...Have been investing for over 20 years. Actually ran a 125 mil hedge fund at one point in my career and now and retired.
Most of my money is in gold with 10% in silver. Stareted buying miners in Nov 2015 till the Jan lows so obviously have done very well.
Holding SSRI and PAAS presently and looking to buy a position in AG when I feel it has bottomed.

Reply #3
David Davis, Dave3444 Interest in the PMs, enjoy charting

Reply #4
Hi Dave and welcome. I never formally did a greeting. I took the handle Chart_ist because it reflects my approach to investing. I'm 100% a behavioral analyst, averages and derived numbers from charts, not professional at all. Not a conversationalist since Ed and members would be talking a lot of gibberish to me. My inputs from time to time are simply to provide insight from my point of view so other members can apply that view to what they see if they choose to. So far it's a nice site. I hate Basher rooms. Defines online social-networking for the most part nowadays IMO. Take care and good ventures.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
Welcome Dave I'm glad you could join us.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #6
Greetings all,
Thanks for the opportunity to join a sane forum.  I trust it will be informative and satisfying for all parties involved.
I am a part time trader, part time gardener and full time worry wort.  I am simplifying my trading profile to tangibles and an exchange traded fund portfolio.  I've been retail trading silver since the mid nineties and planning my retirement vineyard for almost 5 years now.  Someday soon.  I hope. 

Reply #7
Welcome.