Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Ripple (in still water)  (Read 406 times) previous topic - next topic

Ripple (in still water)
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Ripple (in still water)
Reply #1
Back in December, I drew this. Green is Buy zone. A washout to the arrow is possible but I have a differing view than most.
When I first got into crypto everyone hated on XRP. They said it's run by the banks, it is the opposite of what BTC is supposed to be.
I know when it comes to investing, if ya can't beat em, join em. So I bought some. In retrospect, I would have done even better. I feel it's a second chance for me. With cashless coming hard and fast, it makes sense XRP could be involved.

Reply #2

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3

Looks like they all will go under. I think they will when government has to compete with them.

Reply #4

Looks like they all will go under. I think they will when government has to compete with them.
"The government" is made up of people that do what the corporate leaders want.  One thing they want is a bigger piece of the pie. I don't see them giving up the chance to be on the ground floor to the people. (The Government) In other words, I think those that decide on the new system won't have it be a new equal system. They will pick something pre-existing so they can grab it up.
Similar to how AMZN was helped to become the online source for everything. 

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #5
"The government" is made up of people that do what the corporate leaders want.  One thing they want is a bigger piece of the pie. I don't see them giving up the chance to be on the ground floor to the people. (The Government) In other words, I think those that decide on the new system won't have it be a new equal system. They will pick something pre-existing so they can grab it up.
Similar to how AMZN was helped to become the online source for everything. 
You may be right on this Ed. To design a new system takes brains and in reality DC and all those fuck heads who live there have shit for brains. Bitcoin could be outlawed, the government could create something similar for currency. Then they will know that you bought that pack of cigarettes, that 6 pack of beer, and of course you could hide your illegal purchases (drugs) by paying in bartered goods.

It is all about the hunt. The hunt for taxes in a unending quest to force Marxism to function. Communism will die, all it will take is a fatal collapse of governments around the world. Once the people realize they have been ass fucked by all the politicians of their country they can and will take control. If I had to put in nicely the point would not be made. The world and its politicians must burn before it can be fixed.

And by the way, that pack of smokes, that 6 pack of beer, all that is considered just before open enrollment. You know, fucking healthcare designed by shit head obama.

Reply #6
It is all about the hunt. The hunt for taxes in a unending quest to force Marxism to function.

And when they collect the taxes, the money is either kept by the kleptocracy or spent on things that generate no wealth to support addition al wealth generation and an increasing standard of living. We will get the fruits of this malarkey, loss of wealth, loss of living standard, and government for the governing not the governed, the governed will be subjects not citizens.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #7
It is all about the hunt. The hunt for taxes in a unending quest to force Marxism to function.

And when they collect the taxes, the money is either kept by the kleptocracy or spent on things that generate no wealth to support addition al wealth generation and an increasing standard of living. We will get the fruits of this malarkey, loss of wealth, loss of living standard, and government for the governing not the governed, the governed will be subjects not citizens.
Well this how nations die. The in-expendable nation will go to the grave in time.

Reply #8

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #9
Looks like a otc stock..........