฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24
Skip to main content
Topic: EMX (Read 1148 times) previous topic - next topic

EMX

I bought a small position in EMX at $1.29. When ever the extra $65 million in cash gets recognized, it should get a little bounce.

Re: EMX

Reply #1
Last November I bought a small position in EMX and it promptly went down, but it has rebounded and the up trending support, where it is trading now, seems to be holding. It is a relatively new royalty company with its fingers in many pies that could turn out to be very profitable. Technically the moving averages are bunched just below current trading levels and 50 day is now above 200 day MA, however, the 100 day is at the top of the three. I like this little company and might add to y holding.

and looking at it since the December 2015 low

Reply #2
The streamer/royalty company EMX continues to move from lower left to upper right in a slow manner but more steady than most PM stocks. It has don well in the recent correction. Not shown, but the BB are pinched very tight with share price near the top band. 50 and 200 day MA's are bull oriented and the up trending support line seems to be holding. It is not a barn burner but it has been a good performer since the December 2015 PM bottom.

Reply #3
From a very long term prospective, it looks like upstart streamer EMX has a bight future. There is a major bottom coincident with gold's bottom in late 2015, and MA curves are bull oriented in a very fundamentally favorable PM market. I have a position.

Reply #4
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #5
I still like this company, and will probably add to my position on a correction. Longer term charts and comments above still proving to be correct. It seems to be getting a little more notice as volume is trending up slightly with the positive move.

Reply #6
Might be early, but added to EQX position today at US$7.68.

Reply #7
EMX Royalty continues to be a steadily appreciating stock albeit there was about a year and a half that was non productive. It looks to be a little rich to buy right now as (not shown) share price is well above upper BB.

Reply #8
Even though my charting suggests EMX is at a top, I added to my still small position this morning. I believe this outfit is a potential ten bagger.

Reply #9
I added 10% to my EMX holding for a $1.79, buying small increments on pullbacks. This could be a standout streamer/royalty company as PM's advance.

Reply #10
EMX has done well even during the recent hit on PM's it has held up pretty well. It does not have the beta of some other mining companies but it seems to be a steady performer. It has dropped below the 2 sigma channel from March lows of last year so it may be a buy the dip moment. Moving averages are bull aligned and MACD curves are low; if they bull cross they indicate potential room to run.