฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: xauxag (Read 339 times) previous topic - next topic

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
xauxag
I believe this could be a critical chart so I'm going to post it in both the gold and the silver forums (hope that is ok)

I found some harmonics on a very high timeframe -- a macro structure followed by a microstructure

when I find patterns with a macro then a micro that kind of 'repeat', I find I have much more success than just finding one harmonic alone.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XAUXAG/Jd8m2Irp-XAUXAG-macro-micro-harmonics-to-60-in-favor-of-silver/

Below I will just show another instance when I found a macro then a micro structure and how my prediction played out --
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/CS/f2qNB8kW-CS-to-test-the-cloud/

anyways hope it helps yall gain some perspective on where gold/silver will go

gl hf

xoxo

snoop

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: xauxag
Reply #1
Cool!

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
silver is back above the 50dma, it would be very bullish to get above the 200dma, it has only been above it for 3 days the last 4 months. Sorry i haven't been posting much i have some big projects going on.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
How's that roofing project doing? Read that on tv...

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #4
my roof is going green

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #5
my roof is going green
Going the metal route heh? Good choice!

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #6
Nice, nice looking home Ed. What's this roofing cost going to set you back? I live in snow country and have concrete tiles.
When I move up North I plan to build or buy a home that has a metal roof. They will outlast you and I as to our life span.

How old is the home?

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #7
The original structure is 1900, 30x30  they basically built another house as an addition making it 30x60 i believe in 1926. Because it has 6 dormers the cost of the materials is high with all the trim and valleys. I bought scaffolding so i can work off that 25' at a time. I am painting the 4 dormers that aren't yet (got 2 of them done 2 yrs ago) Notice i chose the color of money and gold. I think it would have  cost about 25-30k to have had a contractor do the roof. The materials are going to run about 7. It's going slow as I am doing almost all of it all by myself.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #8
I love old  houses. Had my eye on this one but it is now off the market.

Reply #9
I love old  houses. Had my eye on this one but it is now off the market.

Very nice. Many years ago we rode the M/C through that area; it is beautiful country.

Baby sitting 3 grandchildren while their parents enjoy a long weekend in Hawaii. back home early next week.