฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: One of a million possible gold paths (Read 4976 times) previous topic - next topic

• simel
  • [*][*]
Re: One of a million possible gold paths
Reply #75
thanks
flags everywhere  jejeje
What does the purple color indicate?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #76
thanks
flags everywhere  jejeje
What does the purple color indicate?
Top. At least a possible top if nothing steps in and interferes with the chart. Something like a politician opening his mouth. That one really pisses me off.

Reply #77
Being last week of the month, driving the price down after all the new blood is the MO.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #78
Well the last week of the month is behind us and the gold price was beat down unmercifully as predicted in the above post. Now it looks like there is horizontal resistance at the $50's as show on the chart. Also shown is MACD and STO's falling fast and with the STO chart in particular, approaching what could/should be an over sold situation, but, it is often early or wrong, take your pick and MACD has room to run to the downside. We probably have another ugly week ahead of us.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #79
Well the last week of the month is behind us and the gold price was beat down unmercifully as predicted in the above post. Now it looks like there is horizontal resistance at the $50's as show on the chart. Also shown is MACD and STO's falling fast and with the STO chart in particular, approaching what could/should be an over sold situation, but, it is often early or wrong, take your pick and MACD has room to run to the downside. We probably have another ugly week ahead of us.

I must agree. I am hesitant to buy. If I do its for a day, then sell to lock in some profits.

Reply #80
Nothing more than one of many wild guesses for the future.

TV lost this layout so I redrew it the best I could. I added orange to show how I see it as possible now using the same theory, If i could rig it how would I take the most traders out?
Like I said "One in a million"

Reply #81
on a shorter term look, gold looks to be doing fine as there are not any excesses and everything looks positive. However, Moriarity posted a day or two ago that DSI for gold was very high and a downturn was to be expected as Ed shows on his charts above.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #82

Reply #83
This is interesting information wrt physical gold sales, availability and pricing. Basically it is getting tight and will get tighter wrt to physical supply, another supporting point for the bottom in PM's:

https://srsroccoreport.com/global-gold-price-markets-broken-record-u-s-mint-gold-silver-eagle-sales/

Reply #84
Nothing more than one of many wild guesses for the future.

TV lost this layout so I redrew it the best I could. I added orange to show how I see it as possible now using the same theory, If i could rig it how would I take the most traders out?
Like I said "One in a million"