฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Americas Silver Corporation Provides an Exploration Update (Read 436 times) previous topic - next topic

Americas Silver Corporation Provides an Exploration Update
Americas Silver (NYSEMKT:USAS) issues an update on exploration activities at its two 100%-owned operating properties, the Cosalá Operations in Mexico and the Galena Complex in Idaho.

USAS says drilling results revealed significant intercepts in excess of 100g/t AgEq and with widths wider than 4 meters in all holes SR-419 through SR-432 at the Cosalá Operations.

The Zone 120 deposit is "becoming a substantial deposit with the potential to become the company's next operating mine," USAS says.

The company also says exploration drilling at Galena has provided "excellent results which are expected to deliver benefits in early 2019."

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180405006098/en/

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Americas Silver Corporation Provides an Exploration Update
Reply #1
Americas Silver (NYSEMKT:USAS) issues an update on exploration activities at its two 100%-owned operating properties, the Cosalá Operations in Mexico and the Galena Complex in Idaho.

USAS says drilling results revealed significant intercepts in excess of 100g/t AgEq and with widths wider than 4 meters in all holes SR-419 through SR-432 at the Cosalá Operations.

The Zone 120 deposit is "becoming a substantial deposit with the potential to become the company's next operating mine," USAS says.

The company also says exploration drilling at Galena has provided "excellent results which are expected to deliver benefits in early 2019."

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180405006098/en/
Thank you. That is one hell of a lot for a find.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Edward, a picture is worth a thousand words.. and I don't believe you've missed a thing... Thanks for holding our attention. Carkbar