฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: PAAS Earnings Miss (Read 476 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: PAAS Earnings Miss
Reply #15
PAAS made an offer buy acquire TAHO that has been accepted by both boards. It is a huge bargain for PAAS resulting from gross mismanagement at TAHO. TAHO bought Lakeshore gold, an Ontario operation next to the Quebec border that is not part of the PAAS Central and South American operation. I would like to see PAAS spin it off to essentially recreate Lakeshore Gold, a company I liked and held until the TAHO takeover.

Reply #16
An interesting PAAS chart development with the TAHO takeover announcement; at $14 there are multiple bottoms tested and held in the past. PAAS is testing that multiple bottom again, but violated it by a dollar premarket on the news. Might be a great buy.

• Erich 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Forget $14 i'm not sure it can hold 12.

Unreal

ER

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #18

Unreal

ER
It bought TAHO. One shitty company!

Reply #19

Unreal

ER

On a positive note, as a result of news a gap of 82 cents has been painted and with near certainty will be filled. It is trading at $12.65 now after a low at $12.12. Can't be sure but with a little additional trading it looks like $12 will hold but barely. I do not hold any nor will I buy, I have too much South and central American exposure now.