฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: PAAS Earnings Miss (Read 640 times) previous topic - next topic

• Erich 
  • [*][*][*][*]
PAAS Earnings Miss
They beat on revenue, but missed on earnings. Taken out to the wood shed now. CC at 11 if anyone is interested.
ER

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: PAAS Earnings Miss
Reply #1
I shorted it at the open...will cover near end of day

Reply #2

Nice! probably 3% to the good just before close.

• Erich 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Good trade I'm down to my original 500 shares $15.66
Long PAAS GBTC and cash oh yes cash

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
great trade for me...my experience has taught me always sell the earnings miss immediately as lots of institutions selling all day long...easy money for me today.
I am really liking what I am seeing now in gold and miners...that 2016 low is not that far away and the final flush seems like it is coming our way...100% cash and waiting...making nickels and dime on short plays on bounces meanwhile.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #5
NOT looking this gift-horse in the mouth.. PAAS has a policy of shareholder dividends and will continue to seek growth in revenue which will support this effort. This stock can move pennies and in the extreme.. dollars per day.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
shorted PAAS again today at 15.80 after covering at 15.07 yday...surprising bounce today

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
ann covered at 15.60...taking nickel and dimes and waiting for the HUI to break that magic 165 level for the plunge of miners. ABX keeps breaking down which IMO is the proxy share of the entire sector.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #8

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #9
STRONG REPORTS FOLLOWING EARNINGS

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4149653-pan-american-silver-getting-attractive  

Anyone know when USAS reports earning. Should be good.

Reply #10
STRONG REPORTS FOLLOWING EARNINGS

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4149653-pan-american-silver-getting-attractive  

Anyone know when USAS reports earning. Should be good.

Last year it was March 30, and the next report was May 11. I have not seen anything dating a release for this year. Remember they switched mines last quarter that could have had problems and reduced the silver contribution to earnings in favor of base metals. Report should be good but may surprise to downside. I am looking for a statement that they are really going to double production this year as stated before. That confirmation should move the share price.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #11
SandyBeachDave, I think your analysis of Pan-American Prospects seems valid and indeed, likely considering their history. I too look at present market pricing this stock as making this issue attractive both on the interpretations.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #12
SandyBeachDave, I think your analysis of Pan-American Prospects seems valid and indeed, likely considering their history. I too look at present market pricing of this issue as it has made PAAS issue attractive both on the interpretations with present and anticipated future valuations.  Thank you for your timely input.. again~!

Reply #13
SandyBeachDave, I think your analysis of Pan-American Prospects seems valid and indeed, likely considering their history. I too look at present market pricing of this issue as it has made PAAS issue attractive both on the interpretations with present and anticipated future valuations.  Thank you for your timely input.. again~!

Actually within the thread, the topic changed to USAS earnings report date and my comments were directed there. I almost moved to a USAS thread, guess I should have. If the product mix change and whatever else apply, it pure coincidence. Sorry for any confusion.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #14
My confusion should not serve as guidance for anyone.. thanks for setting me straight on THREADING THE PAAS past the USAS~!