Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Bitcoin lower targets  (Read 211 times) previous topic - next topic

Bitcoin lower targets
A 786 fib retrace is possible. That is what silver did from the 2011 high.

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Bitcoin lower targets
Reply #1
That 5k mark looks like a good buy point for a brave soul. Even a dead cat bounce would give you $1000 +
The Bitcoiners would be in absolute panic mode during that time and everyone and their brother would be selling. It may be happening now. Been down in the Gulf Coast of Florida the past two weeks. I really like it here 8)
Long PAAS HL Cash

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
PAAS is only down 7.5% off the last months highs...HL a whopping 18% and AG an even more whopping 23%. EXK the other that I started to follow 13%. Its been a really rough start to the year to say the least.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
PAAS is only down 7.5% off the last months highs...HL a whopping 18% and AG an even more whopping 23%. EXK the other that I started to follow 13%. Its been a really rough start to the year to say the least.
Marijuana stocks taking a beating this week. Should turn around soon.....

Reply #4

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #5

I see an acceleration downward. Scary chart!

Reply #6
Hit tp2 it should give at least a little bounce, but i do not think it's done going down,

Reply #7

Looking more and more like this will happen.

Reply #8

Reply #9
In this thread there are comments like "scary chart" and chart targets just below $4500. All good forecasts as bitcoin is now around US$4500. There has been a steady trend down and over the last week it fell precipitously while the dollar fell less than a % per DXY. Momentum indicators are turning very sour with RSI very oversold. I think the bigger story is evaluating Bitcoin as a competing monetary phenomena. Money has of many two main characteristics, that being easy to use in exchange for goods and services and store of value. Bitcoin meets the first test, but looking at the chart, it fails miserably at the second; it is in good company with the US dollar on both accounts. I have never been a fan of Bitcoin or other crypto's and this quick look chart is confirmation of that position.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #10
Well the alt coins have been bad mouthed to the point people have loss confidence in them. Throw in a bank, a stock symbol and its prime time to loot it.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Looks horrible but way oversold. Not touching it, but I still think I will win my bet with Nikko :D 

Reply #12

Target on this was 4384, today's low 4411

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Looks horrible but way oversold. Not touching it, but I still think I will win my bet with Nikko :D 
I rememeber we bet but cannot remember the #s.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
I rememeber we bet but cannot remember the #s.
BTC below spot gold at a certain time ( can't remember the date) for a craft beer!