฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Any thoughts on EXLLF ? (Read 1931 times) previous topic - next topic

Any thoughts on EXLLF ?
They announced production - and got a 20% price hit.

From what I see production is down due to some water pump issues in Q4.
They encountered water, got to dry conditions in Q3 - and were increasing production in Q4.

Guess they had some problems with some pumps in Q4 - which effected drawdown...

As of Q3, they had $2M in cash which is a bit of concern, considering their burn rate in 2017/Q3, ...

On the plus side, if they turn this around, we could see earnings soon, and the price could move significantly ...

How likely are these guys to succeed?
Any thoughts, opinions, on this one ?

Thanks,

Tony

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Any thoughts on EXLLF ?
Reply #1
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #3
I think they will have their day with the environmentally friendly solutions, but rising product prices takes the incentive away from trying new technology as profits rise doing nothing and in this embryo stage of a bull market, companies will be looking to explore and devour one another to add reserves. I held a position for a short while, selling it for a nice profit and putting the proceeds into TMMFF, a company that I believe could easily be a ten bagger or more once it becomes more known to the investing public.