฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Hi All :) (Read 256 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi All :)
Hello,

I'm Tony.

I'm interested in silver miners (big surprise there).  I tend to be more of fundamental analysis kind of guy (rather than technical), but understand the technicals, and patterns.

I believe that the silver market has potential for massive upside, and look to junior minors to amplify and take advantage of that upside potential.

I used to use Yahoo!Finance a long time ago, and liked the VERY OLD (many many years ago) Yahoo!Finance.  Since then, Yahoo!Finance has destroyed their web site - by removing old posts, and switching to "Conversations".

I would like to say Thank You to Ed for creating this web site.

Best Regards,

Tony

Re: Hi All :)
Reply #1
I think we were all a bunch of Yahoos  at one time or another! 

Welcome to this magical place!  See you around!

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Re: Hi All :)
Reply #2
Welcome Tony to Silver Stocker. I hope you find this group as helpful to you as it was to me when I first hitched my wagon here!