฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Dec. 10. 2017 gold  (Read 673 times) previous topic - next topic

Dec. 10. 2017 gold
this is what i have had for a gold chart without adjustment for a good while without adjustment.
it looks like gold is close to 3 lines.

I put the red ray here, not the very low.

A pin down to 1240 would be a perfect long set up IMHO. Very possibly bottom

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Dec. 10. 2017 gold
Reply #1
Place your bets. I see 1236..... ;D

Reply #2

Reply #3
USDJPY looking spot on bullish today IMO, XAU, XAG with bearish performance. I would venture to say the next two days are going to be very important with pressure being applied from the Yen. I would expect another "Bulls Tail" to form up in Gold. Possibly with both of Nikko's and Ed's Gold values.... low to close. We'll see. 1210ish to 1240. GL.

Reply #4

Reply #5
Here is a link to an article on COT data that is supportive of a continued decline and then a strong rebound in January. It is a simple quick read with a couple good tables and charts

https://dollarcollapse.com/precious-metals/gold-speculators-bail-setting-big-q1-2018/

Reply #6
Here is a link to an article on COT data that is supportive of a continued decline and then a strong rebound in January. It is a simple quick read with a couple good tables and charts
I'm hopeful of seeing a nice bottom form up in gold and silver at this point. It would make me feel much better about the sector into the new year.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
I have covered about half of my shorts for nice gains...also really actively shorting the bounces intraday on GDXJ, JDUST ( today was a great day for me )...covered my entire KL position today for about a 10% gain there.
As a short Im nervous the fed wont raise and all profits will vanish. I still see 1205-1210 for gold though and HUI totes the 165 level...probably breaking it and flushing out the bulls.
Its really easy to trade short lately...maybe too easy??

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
The slow grind down has been painful for longs. It's like death from 1000 cuts. I believe your premise is right about a final washout
coming Although the FED could raise rates and gold might do the opposite and take off. Probably a smart move doing partial covers on the way
down. Once again it doesn't have to be an all or nothing game. I believe BTC at this point is stealing some of golds thunder.
Waiting and watching and holding a lot of cash. Went positive for the year yesterday, but it had nothing to do with Gold.
GLTA ER

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9
Adding some 5 ounce coins to the portfolio. Premiums skinny.

Reply #10
.25% hike by the fed.

Reply #11
.25% hike by the fed.
...and a tentative tax reform bill for corporate America. It is what it is, but personally I don't trust it chart_wise. We'll see where it goes from here.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
still holding about 25% of my GDX and GDXJ shorts...all individual miner shorts covered...Had a feeling this cold happen...happy I didn't get greedy.
I still see 1210 gold though but no knowing how long the bounce lasts. This was mostly short covering.
Very tempted to short AG here but will refrain at least until tomorrow.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #13
still holding about 25% of my GDX and GDXJ shorts...all individual miner shorts covered...Had a feeling this cold happen...happy I didn't get greedy.
I still see 1210 gold though but no knowing how long the bounce lasts. This was mostly short covering.
Very tempted to short AG here but will refrain at least until tomorrow.
Tempting to jump in today especially looking at AG and SSRM jumping up with engulfing candles.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #14
Place your bets. I see 1236..... ;D
Got this yesterday. What the rest of the month hold we will see. Thinking a jump into JNUG when it pulls back.