฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: San Rafael operational.  (Read 653 times) previous topic - next topic

San Rafael operational.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: San Rafael operational.
Reply #1
The news of the mine start has been met with muted positive share price response. Looking at BB's, the spread is quite wide and contracting so volatility is contracting. MACD histogram is bear orientated appearing to be turning bullish which is supported by the quicker responding stochastic which is bull oriented. Maybe share price response will stay muted for a while with a more positive response when chart patterns get sorted more bullish. I am positive on the company.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
The news of the mine start has been met with muted positive share price response. Looking at BB's, the spread is quite wide and contracting so volatility is contracting. MACD histogram is bear orientated appearing to be turning bullish which is supported by the quicker responding stochastic which is bull oriented. Maybe share price response will stay muted for a while with a more positive response when chart patterns get sorted more bullish. I am positive on the company.
200 and 50 DMA are on the upswing...

Reply #3
Correct on the 50 day and 200 day MA, both moving up and they are in bull alignment as shown on the chart below. Ten day has turned up again too. This company is looking pretty good eh! Oops a little Canadian slipped in.