฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: USAS, where it is. (Read 1410 times) previous topic - next topic

USAS, where it is.
Considering what's on the table right now, USAS is probably the safest stock IMO right now and it appears to be sitting pretty well to take advantage of a pullback in the yen and an upswing in gold and silver. It could be a good opportunity to acquire some shares. If the opportunity arises.

Re: USAS, where it is.
Reply #1

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
0% == .48

100% == 4.47

125% == 5.46

138.2% == 5.99 <--- just like 5 got a wick... 6 might?

161.8% == 6.93 <---- 3 6 9 ; spooky combo of # imo

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #3
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
POSITIVELY huge insider buying.. THEY WANT this thing to be above $5 to feed it to the RETAILERS~!!  ANOTHER pick to buy only a bit of now.. but perhaps a bunch when there is a bit of blood on the floor.

Reply #5
0% == .48

100% == 4.47

125% == 5.46

138.2% == 5.99 <--- just like 5 got a wick... 6 might?

161.8% == 6.93 <---- 3 6 9 ; spooky combo of # imo

Not sure of the numbers, but we are all on the same page.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6
Chartist.. seems a likely progression that would match up well using fibonacci numbers, also.  No, I like the looks of this one.. just fine.. I am not a chaser.. but if you held a gun to my head.. I'd be a buyer.. some now.. more on weakness.

Reply #7
Chartist.. seems a likely progression that would match up well using fibonacci numbers, also.  No, I like the looks of this one.. just fine.. I am not a chaser.. but if you held a gun to my head.. I'd be a buyer.. some now.. more on weakness.

That would make sense, I didn't pick up on that even after seeing many posts using it. It's just not my thing.