Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Just updated the TradingView chart widgets for all of the boards! Working beautifully now!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: MUX - New Board (Read 609 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
MUX - New Board
I noticed we did not have a MUX board so here we go!

Feel free to post your latest chart here.

Re: MUX - New Board
Reply #1
Thanks, this is all I have for MUX at the moment. Basically, it is just regaining position. The red line is a determined dropping health line that I've placed on my board after comparing the drops of the stocks of interest to the board. I've noted that stocks launch strongly from the line in most cases so it's good to have IMO. With current conditions as they are I could see MUX running up about 20% from the 40MA before settling back and it looks like it could try for a strong advance around year end.

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
MY chart. Notice the moving averages...

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #3
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
currently MUX does not pass the PE gap formula (just an observation)

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #5
currently MUX does not pass the PE gap formula (just an observation)
You ain't kidding @ -124

Reply #6
and now $40,000,000 worth of share dilution. I am glad I pared this back to a minimal position for a small profit.

• goldies
  • [*][*]
Reply #7
I told everyone before I got banned at the Kitco Gold forum in 2016 to avoid Mux.

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #8
I told everyone before I got banned at the Kitco Gold forum in 2016 to avoid Mux.
They ban you for bad mouthing MUX? Really?

Much of the gold crowd harp on the dollar collapsing. Not going to happen anytime soon. The USA will be the last to collapse before some new system is implemented.
Money will always flow to a safe haven. As of today, gold, or even silver coins are not accepted at stores.

You may have seen where some guy on the street asks people if they want a bar of silver or a chocolate bar for free, the people chose the candy bar. This is actually showing confidence in the dollar or ignorance of the metals and the store of value the represent throughout history. It is when confidence in the dollar fails is when hyperinflation kicks in and trashes the currency. At that time the metals will preserve value as will owning productive land.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #9
A really good day in gold could cause this to gap up to the 200DMA @ $1.50ish making an island reversal.

For Entertainment Purposes Only.