Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: NSRPF (Read 345 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
NSRPF

Re: NSRPF
Reply #1
Looking pretty good right now for a possible break. I'd say a 24 to 48 hr. test against it's 5 DMA and if it holds up then pop. Right now it looks to me like it should with definate investor interest today. If gold and silver go south with the yen firing off then NSRPF may be one of those that will move against the grain. We'll see. GL.

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 06, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novo Resources Corp. ("Novo" or the "Company") (NVO.V) (NSRPF) is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously announced non-brokered equity private placement (the "Financing") and is pleased to welcome Kirkland Lake Gold ("KL") as a new strategic investor. The Financing raised gross proceeds of $56,000,000 by the issuance of 14,000,000 units (each a "Unit") at a price of $4.00 per Unit.

It may hover around 4 but I thinks that is a risk. I would watch.

Reply #3
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 06, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novo Resources Corp. ("Novo" or the "Company") (NVO.V) (NSRPF) is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously announced non-brokered equity private placement (the "Financing") and is pleased to welcome Kirkland Lake Gold ("KL") as a new strategic investor. The Financing raised gross proceeds of $56,000,000 by the issuance of 14,000,000 units (each a "Unit") at a price of $4.00 per Unit.

It may hover around 4 but I thinks that is a risk. I would watch.

Everything's a risk right now IMO, this one is just up to try. I wouldn't bet to hold, but I might consider a jump in and jump out to plant a seed.

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #4

Everything's a risk right now IMO, this one is just up to try. I wouldn't bet to hold, but I might consider a jump in and jump out to plant a seed.
Yep. The problem is just when you think the metals are going to take of they plunge. Extremely hard game to master.

Reply #5
Got that right!
Yep. The problem is just when you think the metals are going to take of they plunge. Extremely hard game to master.

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #6

Reply #7
There is a nine cent gap left late September that will be filled with a trade at $4.24. I expect to see the gap filled. This issue has rocked and a serious correction is nothing to worry about IMO.

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #8
Up on a down day. Looking good!

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #9
This is looking good!

Reply #10
There has been some discouraging NSRPF news That has trashed the stock by some 50% over the last few days. Last time STO's and RSI were this low the stock bumped up, albeit a few days later. If an investor is convinced of the play, then this could be an opportunity. I have no position, but thinking about it.

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #11
There has been some discouraging NSRPF news That has trashed the stock by some 50% over the last few days. Last time STO's and RSI were this low the stock bumped up, albeit a few days later. If an investor is convinced of the play, then this could be an opportunity. I have no position, but thinking about it.

I bought at 5.94 and I am still holding.

I think people where thinking that every hole they drilled is going to puke unicorns and 10 pound nuggets. This company has a lot of potential.

Reply #12
I bought a hundred shares of Novo this morning. All that does is move it to the top of my watch list. I think the fundamentals are much better than technical projections reflected in the charts. Anybody have any thoughts on Novo.

• ken 
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #13
I bought a hundred shares of Novo this morning. All that does is move it to the top of my watch list. I think the fundamentals are much better than technical projections reflected in the charts. Anybody have any thoughts on Novo.
I have made and lost money on it. The problem is how they measure the gold on a so called difficult project. I also have been watching it.

Reply #14
I have made and lost money on it. The problem is how they measure the gold on a so called difficult project. I also have been watching it.

PVG had the same problem and ended up taking a large and controversial bulk sample, but still got the gold concentration wrong and when released as news, the stock took a 50% hit. The PVG operation is still very good, just not as good as once claimed. Same could occur with Novo, but the error, if any, may go in Novo's favor just as easy as not. We will see; it did well today.