฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Long Time Shareholder of Americas Silver Corp (Read 876 times) previous topic - next topic

Long Time Shareholder of Americas Silver Corp
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this board but really have enjoyed looking at the great discussions regarding USA.

I've been invested in this company well over a decade but only recently have I felt incredibly positive about the potential path this company is now on.  I really like the management team and I feel like they are going to be successful in building out a growth company comparable to First Majestic Silver or possibly surpass them.

This story is just starting and I think we will all be very happy with our investment in the very near future!!

Re: Long Time Shareholder of Americas Silver Corp
Reply #1
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this board but really have enjoyed looking at the great discussions regarding USA.

I've been invested in this company well over a decade but only recently have I felt incredibly positive about the potential path this company is now on.  I really like the management team and I feel like they are going to be successful in building out a growth company comparable to First Majestic Silver or possibly surpass them.

This story is just starting and I think we will all be very happy with our investment in the very near future!!
Welcome and thanks. Looking forward to your views, opinions and insights if that's your thing. If not, trail along. GL.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
Hi Everyone,

Welcome. Feel free to share what you learn. We all benefit if everyone contributes!

Reply #3
If an investor bought at the end of last year, his USAS shares would be up by 50%, not a bad return for 3 quarters roughly. The technical story looks good with MACD histogram positive and price in the upper half of the BB spread. Their last earnings report was good and their forward guidance was super. This stock should be a winner. If I had one wish, it would be for a greater mix of silver in their product stream.

Reply #4
Good Afternoon Everyone,

As I stated earlier I have been a long term shareholder of this company way back when it was known as US Silver and only had the Galena mine as an asset.   I am recently very positive on the company for the reasons stated below.

1) They have multiple mines in operation or very shortly coming online such as San Rafael and San Felipe.  They have de-risked their operations by this fact as well as having mines in different geopolitical areas ie: different parts of the Americas.

2) They have huge reserves of silver, zinc, lead and copper greater than a majority of their peer group.  The best thing about the company is they will now have monies due to extreme positive cash flow from the San Rafael mine to properly explore their Mexico properties for more resources. Many of our competitors can't do this do to non generation of cash.  In most cases they have to dilute to raise funds for exploration and increasing production.  Americas Silver is suppose to double silver production from 2.5 to 5 million ounces by 2020 via organic growth.

3) The CEO also thinks with proper exploration on their Mexican properties that their are an additional 4 mines that can be put into production.

4) Will become the lowest cost silver producer bringing AISC down to $2 or $3. We just need metal prices to move higher to continue to increase margins.

5) Hopefully management will continue to get the job done.  I feel that their ability to assess mines is very good.  We would never be in our current position if the management team hadn't done such a great job at evaluating the Scorpio Mining properties especially the San Rafael mine and the potential it had.  They stated that they can come into most mines and fix them to make them profitable.  Great technical team potentially!

The 4th quarter and 2018 are fast approaching which will bring much positive attention to our company and the share price!  I am expecting a doubling in the share price minimum during 2018.

Canuckman

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
I agree, especially the part about management. They have consistently done what they said they planned to do and they do it on time.
 Thank you for the excellent summery. Great to see you here.
This is my single largest position.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #6
Hi Ed,

I've read all of your very informative posts and have enjoyed them all!

One of the major criteria people look at when investing into a junior miner is the capability of the management team.  I think these guys are the real deal and can get the job done right by further developing this company into a fantastic growth story.

You are right Ed that they almost always hit on their annual guidance and when they do miss - I believe it was AISC two years ago and they revised guidance recently for 2017 total silver equivalent ounces - it is only a slight miss.

I have done some additional research on the San Felipe mine and I'm quite excited to see it get into production!  I feel Americas Silver will be the next darling silver miner that the masses will start investing in.  When you can get your costs down to potentially $2 and create silver equivalent ounces close to 8 million ounces on an annualized basis in 2018 how do you not start to attract individual and institutional investors!!  At higher prices they also have the ability to ramp up silver production quite substantiallly.

I also live very close to Red Lake, Ontario where Goldcorp has mines and Ive driven by the Golden Phoenix Mine of Rubicon Minerals many times.

This is by far my biggest holding also!!  Good luck to the both of us and every other investor of USA.

Canuckman

Reply #7
I added to my holdings today, probably paid too much, but the stock should do well as many have said in this thread. They had a good news release today and the previous guidance for next year is fantastic.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #8
For Entertainment Purposes Only.