฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Taking a chance (Read 2559 times) previous topic - next topic

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Taking a chance
Reply #30
I never have targets when playing a short position...I play it day to day...too many times I have left money on the table by playing so called targets. Id probably cover just under 3.00.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
covered EXK at 3.01...7% gain

Reply #32
Great play! I am glad to get the gap fill out of the way now, sooner is better than later.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
covered my ABX this morning and 1/2 my GDX...still short full position in AG.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #34
Nikko.. live'n on the edge.. I worry about those less adroit.. however.. you define the term "The Quick and The Dead.. perfectly"~! Continued good luck to you et al. ~!

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
Clarke...thansk...after covering my ABX at 13.00 in the morning i reshorted at 13.42just now.

Reply #36
Clarke...thansk...after covering my ABX at 13.00 in the morning i reshorted at 13.42just now.

Nice trading Nikko, ABX down around $13.15 in premarket.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
Im holding my shorts...with gold breaking 1325, I can't see the miners staying up...they are so far this am overall but I feel they are about to get whacked.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #38
damn ABX stopped me out at 13.62...lost .20...thing is a beast

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
I have decided to exit all shorts today...completely flat now...unreal how miners behaving with poor gold action lately. Impressive.

Reply #40

Reply #41