฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Back in (Read 1512 times) previous topic - next topic

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Back in
Reply #30
we shall see ...there is no way we will be at 10 by next week. On GS I have no interest in it...sorry
I have 45% left to buy and am waiting for lower prices now.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
decided that this could be a capitulating low in miners and added 20% more to intended position at 7.95. I now have my cost at 8.06...hopefully I can get some lower to get cost below 8. Should have waited as now have less ammo if we hit 6. I wont buy now unless we break below 7. This is torture for me!

Reply #32
Maybe one of these blue lines will stop it.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #33
Just in time!
How it handles the green will tell us a lot.
If this retest of the green holds, then Nikko's $7 target will come into play.
If it breaks the green then the red is equally important.

Reply #34
I am waiting until at least Wednesday.  I want to buy after Comex option expiration. 

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
I dont know about that prediction Ed...its too much of a micro chart...I don't think you can say if AG closes above the line ( 8.03 ) it will go north or vice  versa...this is why I don't pat TOO much attention to technicals personally.
I am seeing real gold strength with US dollar strength which is very encouraging and is allowing me to buy at these levels.

Reply #36
I dont know about that prediction Ed...its too much of a micro chart...I don't think you can say if AG closes above the line ( 8.03 ) it will go north or vice  versa...this is why I don't pat TOO much attention to technicals personally.
I am seeing real gold strength with US dollar strength which is very encouraging and is allowing me to buy at these levels.
I agree it is unimportant, as it is only a 5 min. chart.  I'm just messing around. Since it is probably adding confusion, I will try harder to not look so close. I need to not be in front of the computer so much anyway.
Thanks

• curkli
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #37
bought back my swing shares today at the open, wish I would have waited. 

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #38
could be the beginning of a short squeeze move here in AG...Hecla is a close second today. Hecla is a miner that I am considering taking a longterm positioning once the dust settles...LONGTERM Im long AG, SSRI, PAAS. trade on in AG for the short term.

• curkli
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #39
I took some off at 8.44 today, can't help
 swing trading this right now.  I hope to buy back cheaper tomorrow for another scalp.

Reply #40
Sometimes you get lucky and your T/A fits.
Maybe one of these blue lines will stop it.

And sometimes the stock will fit your T/A

Reply #41
I see what you did, there..

And I don't even care to understand stock charts most of the time.

How do you do that?!?
It is never too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate.

Reply #42
You rock, Ed.  I want to learn.  Too often, I rely on my gut.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
swing trade today. Bought at 8.22...will sell today no matter what

Reply #44
swing trade today. Bought at 8.22...will sell today no matter what

Double down at $8.11????