฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Back in (Read 1513 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Back in
Reply #120
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #121
It will be interesting how the FOMO crowd reacts next few days...I just had too much profit on the table and had to take some off...Sold all my gdx today as well that I bought at 18.99 at days end for a 22% gain.
I had to keep some AG shares as had covered calls written on some at 9.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #122
Ed, seems like we can easily retrace to the 8.50 level...any thoughts?

Reply #123
at first I thought this was an Island Reversal, Bukowski says the gaps need to have a common price which these do not. He also says this is the worst performing pattern. Stockcharts calls an island reversal "potent"
You can see from the chart that AG left gaps in April and 2 in June that did not fill until the way down.
I am shocked that HL and CDE did not fill theirs.
There is a very good chance this new gap will try to fill.
If silver continues higher from here then we won't see 8.xx for a long time.
If I wanted in AG right now, I would buy 1/2 now and wait for a signal to add the other 1/2
Just like I did with UASPD today. I needed it back so I bought 1/2 as soon as I could, late in the day (Fk TDAmeritrade) slow, unorganized, sign up, go to transfer and rejected, send us this paper. Transfer? NO their system doesn't see cash but my screen does. took 4 more hours. Took  Days instead of hours.
Anyway, FOMO and my chart were my signals and I added the other 1/2 EOD almost 20% higher than I sold it.
But I am IN that is what will matter in  years.
I always say "Do Not walk over dollars to pick up dimes"
I am going to start listening to myself more often.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #124
Thanks Ed...but I will disagree with you here. I think we get to 8.50 very soon. Wold not be surprised to see a big reversal tomorrow or Monday. I nabbed the lows on all my buys so am a happy camper now for sure...remember we agreed that AG would go to 7 about 2 months ago...we were both correct...now one of us will be wrong...thats the market! GL

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #125
also by buying your USA back so soon...u lose your tax loss...dont know if u are aware of that

Reply #126
Thanks Ed...but I will disagree with you here. I think we get to 8.50 very soon. Wold not be surprised to see a big reversal tomorrow or Monday. I nabbed the lows on all my buys so am a happy camper now for sure...remember we agreed that AG would go to 7 about 2 months ago...we were both correct...now one of us will be wrong...thats the market! GL
Differing opinions is how we learn, adjust, keep that grey muscle working. I learn much more when one disagrees with logic than when a whole bunch agree with me. Thanks, Nikko for all you have posted.
I opened an account in Mama's name, She now has all the good stuff and I have to keep track of everything else. That's why I am so upset with TDAm. It took 3 days to open and link an account. We can't look at what could have been or what I used to have.
Only what will do best from here.
I got a refresher on Wash Sale Rules at the last minute.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #127
bought back 1/4 of position sold yday at 8.70. I think we will test 8.50 and will hold...but if a breakdown occurs we are in big trouble in this name.