฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: 6/20/17 - looking to 2019 moonshot?  (Read 15860 times) previous topic - next topic

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 6/20/17 - looking to 2019 moonshot?
Reply #60
Golden cross soon. Nice vol.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #61
Bull pendant.

Reply #62
USAS organically transformed themselves into a base metal company when silver resources diminished, then with the purchase of Pershing Gold, bumped the importance of PM's to their portfolio mix and diversified from Mexico centric to include Nevada. I agree the chart looks positive, but given the product mix and potential for a global slowdown, I wonder if USAS will be a top performer. I like the management decision to go where the opportunity was with their property in Mexico and I like the decision to acquire a gold property to keep the PM focus, just not convinced they are going to be the sharpest tool in the shed albeit share price should appreciate.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #63

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #64
USAS organically transformed themselves into a base metal company when silver resources diminished, then with the purchase of Pershing Gold, bumped the importance of PM's to their portfolio mix and diversified from Mexico centric to include Nevada. I agree the chart looks positive, but given the product mix and potential for a global slowdown, I wonder if USAS will be a top performer. I like the management decision to go where the opportunity was with their property in Mexico and I like the decision to acquire a gold property to keep the PM focus, just not convinced they are going to be the sharpest tool in the shed albeit share price should appreciate.
It seems that it has. I am very happy with its performance!

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #65
Price action has been great, Breaking a 5 year downtrend line is a big deal. The key point to note is the volume on US exchange the last two days. Almost 2.5 million shares changed hands. A year ago there were days with only 20k traded in a day.
Something is up.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #66
Price action has been great, Breaking a 5 year downtrend line is a big deal. The key point to note is the volume on US exchange the last two days. Almost 2.5 million shares changed hands. A year ago there were days with only 20k traded in a day.
Something is up.

USAS is my best performer so far. Shocked that its holding so well.

Reply #67
This might be share price moving news if results at Galena improve commensurately with the investment.

https://seekingalpha.com/pr/17626174-americas-gold-silver-announces-strategic-joint-venture-mr-eric-sprott-galena-complex

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #68

• dfin826
  • [*]
Reply #69
I know very little about chart analysis but don't see how they can have much value outside the context of the sector and individual company fundamentals. In this case USAS has provided forward guidance of 250% Gold production growth, diversified mine outside Mexico with production coming on soon, large share investment by one of the most astute PM gurus followed by another larger profit sharing investment to develop Galena by same deep pocket, with a backdrop of PM's poised to climb a bull mountain.. So in that context what would this chart possibly be saying?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #70
I know very little about chart analysis but don't see how they can have much value outside the context of the sector and individual company fundamentals. In this case USAS has provided forward guidance of 250% Gold production growth, diversified mine outside Mexico with production coming on soon, large share investment by one of the most astute PM gurus followed by another larger profit sharing investment to develop Galena by same deep pocket, with a backdrop of PM's poised to climb a bull mountain.. So in that context what would this chart possibly be saying?
Look at the volume over the last 5 years. This says it all. The price is being maintained so it is not selling off.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #71
I look at it like this, I try to find levels, lines, times ,patterns and prices that highlight where greater probabilities lie. Sometimes I can chart accurately an asset (stock) that I have no idea whatsoever the fundamentals are  or company even does.
In the context of that USAS chart, the fundamentals point to a greater chance of a rise in price than not.
Assuming price does increase because of that, I see $4.88 and $6.46 as levels carrying a higher potential of being a short or longer term top.
An example would be the chart below. I read it as saying, IF (caps for emphasis) IF the blue line breaks, look at $3.88 as a POTENTIAL short-term top. That level would be a place for traders to consider taking profit, investors to await a better price.
Charts are somewhat like a map, just because they show a road, it doesn't mean that the car will drive down it.
I focus mostly on charting because that is what I enjoy most and I feel is my strong area. Part of my intent with SilverStocker was to provide a place where a group can meet and those with different strengths contribute what they can so that a variety of different views can form to provide a clearer picture of what the future may hold.  It is up to the readers to put the pieces together to make any decisions. We are here for entertainment purposes only..