฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: 6/20/17 - looking to 2019 moonshot?  (Read 15866 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: 6/20/17 - looking to 2019 moonshot?
Reply #15
Will it hold?

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Will it hold?

it will do more than hold... it is mooning bro... check my chart im trying to make you some cash lol

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #17
Someone say "Amen brother"!

I feel the metals will pop this time. I hope......

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #18
USAS as that ticker being AMEX listed, made a new all time high today.
This company is my largest holding my favorite miner.
The drill results were fantastic.
I honestly see it as a takeover candidate.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
Someone say "Amen brother"!

I feel the metals will pop this time. I hope......

saturn has gone direct

Reply #20
The move in USAS has been beyond the boundaries, at least the upper boundary of the Bollinger Bands. RSI has moved above 70 and there is a minor move down today. I believe this is a fundamental slow down as the move has been too much too quick. Looking at MACD and fundamentals, one can expect that that this slow down will not last long.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #21
Right at the neckline, i would be surprised if it doesn't pull back some from here.
I will hold through this and wait for the higher tp's

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #22
So.. Ed, you think they can go higher from here? REALLY??  At what point do we get to say that the bear market is over? Course, I agonized when I sold my Mutuals in 2011.. but.. yep, I began buy'n 'em back~!! The coins have been a one-way street since Fanny was a girls name. Shot, shells, penicillin and coins... we stick with what works.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #23
So.. Ed, you think they can go higher from here? REALLY??  At what point do we get to say that the bear market is over? Course, I agonized when I sold my Mutuals in 2011.. but.. yep, I began buy'n 'em back~!! The coins have been a one-way street since Fanny was a girls name. Shot, shells, penicillin and coins... we stick with what works.
I think it's a loaded question. I think that it Could drop a buck in a few days. It could also go up another 1$ in a week.
USAS is by far my largest and favorite position. So yes, I am biased.
It reminds me of WHT SSRI NTO WTZ EXK back in the day, the valuation does not match the share price. 3/5 were taken over.
So much depends on silver, gold and base metals.
I hold because i try to invest LT with LT TP's
When i combine charts and fundamentals I come up with about 8$/ share.
This is my LT silver chart that i based on psychology, basically, i thought silver would finally BO in the fall of this year.
I wouldn't keep bringing up an old chart, ex. it seems to be working.
Every one in awhile, some stock "too good to be true"  does come along.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XAGUSD/2qu6p19u-Possible-consolidation-for-silver/

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #24
Ah Ed, it seems you have reached 'prophet' status! :-)

Reply #25
Nearly spot on, a very good chart and forecast. I really hope you are wrong about under $20.00 for 2017, I would like to see my account swell before the end of the year. Greedy, Greedy! Thanks for bringing it up again.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #26
3.8 next major level?

Will it hold?

it will do more than hold... it is mooning bro... check my chart im trying to make you some cash lol
Right at the neckline, i would be surprised if it doesn't pull back some from here.
I will hold through this and wait for the higher tp's

7.25 looks likely now gl

Reply #27
There has been a lot of bullish USAS commentary on the board and rightfully so, the stock has done wonders lately. My 2 cents worth is also positive as I see a run up particularly if the share price rises above horizontal resistance at $4.50, also marking several tops. Horizontal support is at $3.70 by my poorly calibrated eye that I see holding as the fundamentals are very good including guidance doubling output next year. MACD histogram looks great but RSI is looking too great being well above 70. RSI was above 70 in February through April last year, but the stock powered ahead from 60 or 70 cents to over $3.00 at one point, suggesting we might not get the pull back. I really like this company. Two others very similar that might be worth looking at are SMTS, also recently upgrading their listing and showing signs of breaking out and ISVLF, on the verge of adding production from the massive contiguous acreage position in Mexico. I hold a miniscule position in both.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
im up over 50% at this moment in time :cocktail: to all

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
im watching the 4.05 level at this moment. Im sure many people saw the touch of 5 and exited.. some more may follow if we begin to fail the 4 level i believe