฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: ichimoku thoughts  (Read 552 times) previous topic - next topic

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
ichimoku thoughts

the system is very deep. I read this book and the user ichimoku_trader (i think) on trading view used to be one of the top contrbutors but has since slowed down. he has many educational postings ]here

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: ichimoku thoughts
Reply #1

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
Snoop,
You own that bad boy?

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Snoop,
You own that bad boy?
own what? the script? i compiled many parts and give credit for the authors in the description of the script.

biggest changes from the brainzzz version the 'teaching' chart i show in post 1 is the addition of a moonphase timer (which I love), alerts on conditions (buzz buzz txt message alerts are nice when out), and recognition of fractal patterns.

it is my most relied on script and has made me the most money tbh