฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Just updated the TradingView chart widgets for all of the boards! Working beautifully now!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: September 2, 2016 (Read 374 times) previous topic - next topic

September 2, 2016
What a great day.
It will take a minute to get each stock it's own board so I will put everything here for now.
I think the most important point to be taken out of my 2002 comparison is what happened after the dip that I focused on in my blog.
what happened next was 6 years worth of down silver prices mixed with 3 years of extreme, parabolic rises. In other words, even though silver went from $5 to $50, it actually spent more time going down than up. This is the main reason I do not recommend trading in and out of shares if you are investing. I post about the fluctuations for entertainment purposes only. I am NOT an investment adviser or professional of any type.
I believe the similarities have ended, as this weeks reversal is not the same in 2002, then it was straight down, with no excape. This is what makes me fear the tops. There will be some drastic declines on the way. At the same time there will be many times where it will look like a top only to surge higher. That is why holding a core position is going to be very important over the next years.
This is my long term silver chart.

• Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 12:02:21 AM by edthelorax
For Entertainment Purposes Only.