฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Silver 1d 3-24-17 (Read 1874 times) previous topic - next topic

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Silver 1d 3-24-17
Reply #15
Net Asset Value per Unit    $5.39
Previous Closing Market Price   $5.19
Premium/Discount Calculation   -3.53%

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Net Asset Value per Unit    $5.39
Previous Closing Market Price   $5.19
Premium/Discount Calculation   -3.53%
I have owned PSLV for several years. Way down on it, but its in an IRA and I don't even look at it. At multi year lows now Looks good at 5 and change.   ER

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Net Asset Value per Unit    $5.36
Previous Closing Market Price   $5.18
Premium/Discount Calculation   -3.27%

I picked up a nice position to avg down in silver...My cost was 21.50 and now I have traken it down to 18...What a horrendous investment this has been for me!

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
PSLV trading below NAV by 3% is the way to buy silver right now.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #19
Net Asset Value per Unit    $5.36
Previous Closing Market Price   $5.18
Premium/Discount Calculation   -3.27%

I picked up a nice position to avg down in silver...My cost was 21.50 and now I have traken it down to 18...What a horrendous investment this has been for me!
I am mostly on the sidelines.

Reply #20
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #21

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
nice move in silver...I sold my CDE for a quick 4% scalp...vowed to never hold this company as an investment...lol

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #23
nice move in silver...I sold my CDE for a quick 4% scalp...vowed to never hold this company as an investment...lol
No shit. I hate the company.

Reply #24
Nice to see.

Reply #25
so is this

MACD looking good but price has bumped up against near term horizontal resistance and long term MA's are still horrible; I think the patient is on the road to recovery. My small amount of long ABX options are up 40% as of this morning.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #26
With my ABX , HGU.to and PSLV positions kicking butt, I decided to go into EXK for the first time ever today.
I met the CEO in Toronto at PDAC last year and was very impressed. Not a huge position, but this is not a trade but a LT holding.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
Im not too much of a chart guy but I look at 10 weekly SMA a lot for confirmation of breakouts...Silver, AG, EXK are right on the verge of breaking out above the line today.
In regards to EXK vs AG, the charts are IDENTICAL although I prefer EXK.

Reply #28