฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Just updated the TradingView chart widgets for all of the boards! Working beautifully now!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Deutsche Bank (Read 324 times) previous topic - next topic

• DAVID 
  • [*][*]
Deutsche Bank
ITS AMAZING HOW ONE COMPANY CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING IN PRECIOUS METALS IN ONE DAY. BROUGHT THE DOW DOWN ALMOST 200 PTS  AND  YOYO METALS THURSDAY. AND TODAY METALS ARE A SAFE HAVEN BECAUSE OF THEM.

RIDICULOUS HEARD MENTALITY AND ROBOT TRADING

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Deutsche Bank
Reply #1
 It is looking like DB is Europe's Leaman Bros. The dollar is up, hitting the resistance of the past couple months. So is silver. If silver continues higher today then I was dead wrong selling Monday,  If the dollar continues higher, silver should bounce off of it's resistance and head lower. Remember 2008, they threw out the baby with the bathwater. Everything went down. I have been second guessing myself all week this morning didn't help. I will wait to buy, I want too see how this plays out.
I wonder how much of the trading is based on the news vs the news is an excuse for what was going to happen in the market anyway.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.