฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: bottom???? (Read 5493 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: bottom????
Reply #15
I felt right about the issue and going long, my concern was using a long option strategy W/O a hedge. I am looking to reenter long as well. All is well that ends well. Glad your leverage work out, Nikko.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #16
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
I bought a big unlevered ABX position again at 12.30...so saved myself .20 cents but also sold all my leveraged position. No need for greed after such a run.
Im still bullish on ABX.
Not surprisingly EXK is down quite a bit.

Reply #18
I bought a big unlevered ABX position again at 12.30...so saved myself .20 cents but also sold all my leveraged position. No need for greed after such a run.
Im still bullish on ABX.

Interesting, I replaced my option position at 8% less cost about 25 minutes ago. Maybe it is FOMO, but ABX has held well the day after a major run up suggesting this move up may not be over.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
LOL...we are mirroring each others moves!
I forgot to mention that I sold my HGU.to yday ( double long CAD miners ) at 8.75....I bought a bunch at 7 a while ago for a whopping 25% gain....same gain as ABX surprisingly.
Its been my best month since 2016...actually UP this year in miners!!...and the show is only starting which is the beauty of it.
Im sticking to ABX as my proxy as the liquidity is amazing and if I see the momentum build, I can always sell a bit and buy into smaller names.

Reply #20
CAN'T HELP BUT BELIEVE THAT WE ARE WITNESS TO A MARKET TURN.

Reply #21

I noticed something interesting on the EXK chart that is the BB's just pinched to their tightest level of the past three years with the share price dipping below the lower band. Each time there was a run up, January 2016 a whopping 5 times, December 2017 50%and in April and May a paltry 50 cents (Note April did not penetrate the lower BB). This occurrence, the price action did not penetrate the lower band, but in each case, MACD was near midpoint and near turning positive.  It is still possible timing is ripe for an outsized run up.

Reply #22
Im still bullish on ABX.

Interesting, I replaced my option position at 8% less cost about 25 minutes ago. Maybe it is FOMO, but ABX has held well the day after a major run up suggesting this move up may not be over.

Usually does not, but this time sucoming to FOMO has worked out with my ABX LEAP position up nicely.  I think PM market has confirmed its secular turn up, not saying it is straight up, but the lows must be in at this point. A lengthy, but confirming article is linked:

https://www.clivemaund.com/gmu.php?art_id=68&date=2018-10-14

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
I am convinced in some names like ABX, the bottom has been hit...silver miners, I am not so sure of...BUT, that is what I am buying now.
I have added significantly to my EXK position in the past few days..cost is now 3.11. EXK and AG charts are identical although AG offers way more liquidity ( I like EXK mgmt much more )