฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Something is going on (Read 1159 times) previous topic - next topic

Something is going on
I have said that something is going on that i can't explain.
Jnug yesterday is prime example, i said that the big boys know something.
I have PPL that know computers they build websites and networks.
When I mentioned something to my guy about internet attack which my home network is experiencing, she does not know what is happening he said that these attacks have been happening for a week and are getting worse.
I said to protect investments in the stock market this is real I do not want to scare anyone, as i do not know what is happening, if anything but there were market warnings before 911
I would buy puts and get some cash and think about what a cyber attack on the day of DT's  speech means to the markets.
Protect yourself is all i am saying.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3462879/pg1
I hope i am just being paranoid.
But listening to these 2 talk about how to fix the problem, and how our changes will be found again  they are getting me really nervous. Our bandwidth is slowing down quickly.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Something is going on
Reply #1
overall the market is ripe for a severe correction...I am short some financials...I also think gold and miners are very vulnerable so have adjusted my portfolio.

• DAVID
  • [*][*]
Reply #2
I too have seen some more buffering then  normal. but i think just typical ip problems. exk has ben bouncing back and forth all day . is on the rise again and hope it goes higher maybe good news when they report earnings thursday. whatch a you tube cliphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghrDm0bo_9A,good news and positive on trump and peso going down lowers their operating cost.

Reply #3
One thing for sure that is going on today is the SOTU adress tonight.
Gold is hitting 2 lines that have been on this chart for a long time, right as they cross this usually means i did the lines right and this is a turn back up.

Reply #4
These 60m pin bars are a very good sign as the SOTU starts.

wow look at it nail the yellow

Reply #5

Reply #6
I too have seen some more buffering then  normal. but i think just typical ip problems. exk has ben bouncing back and forth all day . is on the rise again and hope it goes higher maybe good news when they report earnings thursday. whatch a you tube cliphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghrDm0bo_9A,good news and positive on trump and peso going down lowers their operating cost.

This is a heads up Ed. In the topic for gold guess march 2017 in the gold main topic, the buttons for quote, like and whatever are not showing up, but they do for other headings and subheadings. I would not be surprised if it were my machine, it has been acting up lately with a lot of page cannot be displayed error messages particularly for this site, but when I hit refresh, about 75% of time page displays fine. I guess the electrons are getting confused.
It was particularly frustrating this morning as I typed a long response to your last post on government involvement and nuances of Trump speech wrt marijuana and on hitting the post button the do not display diagnostic came up and message went to electronic never never land. Maybe I will get the energy to retype it later today. Again, not complaining, just a heads up

• DAVID
  • [*][*]
Reply #7
same happened to me  i learnt to hit back button and my message was still there. akso been coping before i hit post so i wont have to remember what the hell i said lol  getting senior moments lol

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
Reply #8
Its a server issue. This has been going on since Friday. I would complain to the webhosting company, in this case the server is owned by ARVIXE. I have used them in the past for website hosting. A2 hosting seems to be one of the best at the moment, but wait a year and they might be on the bottom as to service. When you have shared hosting the server is shared with god knows what and if there is a DOS attack it can affect every website on that server. 

Most likely this will resolve itself shortly.

Reply #9
I don't have a clue what any of that means.
Mama is very busy with taxes for 2 business and personal.
I have the same problems and belive me she knows about it and will try to look when time allows.
Sorry

Reply #10
Something was definitely going on, my guess as to what was way off, therefore my PM outlook was too.
I still feel protection from a SM rout is a good idea. If I  remember correctly, metals lead the SM lower in 08.
The weakness in gold and silver did not shock me, the PA in EXK was unexpected, I should have paid more attention to the warning given by Nikko, at least as far as my writing here on SS.
I can't say I would have done things much differently, as my EXK shares are from last winter's final manipulative move lower.

Trade well.

Reply #11
One of those "Something is going on's" is the fed talking up reducing their balance sheet. For now, it is all talk, but for the good of the economy and the country, it is the correct action. The result is taking money out of circulation which would counter inflationary pressure, bad for PM's. In the long term, it is the correct policy as QE cannot work; here is why. In the QE implimentation process, debt is purchased with fiat money, not wealth generated in an honest manner. But the debt purchased has value (questionable how much but it has value) so the fiat money has value once the debt is purchased. This occurs bcause it is stolen from citizens holding dollar denominated wealth. Those citizens over time have reduced ability to invest in wealth generating ventures, thus the fed has transfered investment decisions from the citizen to itself. It has therefore created no new investment and centralized investment decisions.
An example of how that works is the enabling fed buys federal debt and then the federal government "invests" in Solyndra. Solyndra likely could not get sufficient private funding (citizens making individual decisions) so they turned to "the central planners who knew best" where to invest the collective wealth of its citizens. Without a voice in the decision, citizens had some of their wealth invested in a failing venture. That is wealth transfer to the management of Solyndra without earning it, a theft in my book.
The federal government and the federal reserve bank have no constitional authority for Quantive Easing or any other entry or support of one business over another for good reason.

Reply #12
for a quick blurb on fed actions and results, have a look at the linked article.

http://www.safehaven.com/article/44185/fed-will-cause-a-2008-redux

Reply #13
I have said that something is going on that i can't explain.
Jnug yesterday is prime example, i said that the big boys know something.
I have PPL that know computers they build websites and networks.
When I mentioned something to my guy about internet attack which my home network is experiencing, she does not know what is happening he said that these attacks have been happening for a week and are getting worse.
I said to protect investments in the stock market this is real I do not want to scare anyone, as i do not know what is happening, if anything but there were market warnings before 911
I would buy puts and get some cash and think about what a cyber attack on the day of DT's  speech means to the markets.
Protect yourself is all i am saying.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3462879/pg1
I hope i am just being paranoid.
But listening to these 2 talk about how to fix the problem, and how our changes will be found again  they are getting me really nervous. Our bandwidth is slowing down quickly.
Hum...
http://wfla.com/2017/05/15/wanna-cry-virus-infecting-computers-around-the-world-tampa-bay-area-bracing-for-impact/