฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: PRICE MOVE ON EXK (Read 1456 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: PRICE MOVE ON EXK
Reply #15
just as a note...when I traded a hedge fund back in 2007...I remember a very similar incident to that of yday.
Miners collapsed intraday as violently as yday...its the ONLY incident that I recall that really reminds me of ydyay.
I bought about 10 mil dollars worth of Kazakmys, a London listed Copper.gold producer which fell about 16% on the day.
It turned out that some massive hedgie placed a fat finger trade for a billion dollars and it started the cascade...We needed up pocketing 1.7 mil in 2 days on the trade after selling out...Maybe yday drop was led by a massive redemption...It would make sense.

I was thinking yesterday was overblown and this morning bought some BTG, expecting a return to mean in shoart order, not $1.7 million however! SIMLBS

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #16
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
sandy...It wasn't my money..it was the fund that I was trading...LOL

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #18
If it was my money I would be sitting on a beach somewhere, not shoveling snow!

Reply #19

Yes, I picked up on that. I thought a little levity would be good for the soul after the hit yesterday.

• DAVID 
  • [*][*]
Reply #20
NICE MOVE TODAY I HOPE WE GET A GOOD SHORT SQUEEZE OR JUST A CONTINUE RETURN TO NORMAL AT 458 BACK TO EVEN FROM DROP

• DAVID 
  • [*][*]
Reply #21
nice strong  move into the close $0.075   in last 15 minutes

• DAVID 
  • [*][*]
Reply #22
Another weird pmove between 1 and 2 pm  this afternoon 429 to 441 back to 430 and now going back up all on low volume