฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Just updated the TradingView chart widgets for all of the boards! Working beautifully now!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Pleasant Surprise this morning (Read 429 times) previous topic - next topic

Pleasant Surprise this morning
It was nice to wake to silver being up $.40.
This should be an exciting week with the Fed's rate decision on Wednesday.
I feel the chances of a severe pull-back have been  diminishing as the consolidation continues.
There is still a chance of a head-fake at the announcement.
The GSR is dropping back from 70, I don't think we will see 70 again  for a very long time.
Whenever it is that silver does head higher, it should be a good move toward $27.
Hold Tight it's gonna be a wild ride.
Ed
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Pleasant Surprise this morning
Reply #1
Up another $.30 this morning, after the BOJ announcement last night.
This was enough to break silver to the upside.
As long as the Fed. doesn't screw everything with their 2PM decision.
I am ready for silver to go above 20$ and higher.
Let's hope that the move will hold.
Ed

Reply #2
Ed, reading your posts, just found out how to navigate the site.  Thanks for all input!

Reply #3
Ed, reading your posts, just found out how to navigate the site.  Thanks for all input!
Thank You catfish,
I have a few answers, some will be wrong though.
What I lack is questions, got any?
We are open to all suggestions as to how to improve the site.
If anyone needs help using the charting tools just ask.
Ed

Reply #4
Ed, I read your posts on exk and gpl this morning (or was it yesterday?) does not matter, you seem to be withdrawing from the positive vibes you were putting out about silver and gold.  You mentioned Cramer and his "poor man's silver" gig, he have you spooked?  Nobody knows where this is going up or down or sideways .......for a few trading periods.....eventually it will move either big to the upside or downside it's a gamble..........
GL

catfish

Reply #5
 It's like this, The silver market is manipulated. Cramer is pretty much just an actor now. I don't know how the efforts are co-ordinated but they sure seem to be.I think it's a sell the news type thing.
I have been undecided about silver's mid-term direction for a couple weeks. This just swung me bearish for the next month or so.
A lot of my bullishness had prerequisites that were not met. Like staying above 19.75
CDE and AG charts tell me a little more downside is necessary.
So what I did was sell EXLLF SVMLF and GPL at basically break-even.  In hopes of getting a better price. I kept my EXK and USAPF and am totally to ride it down if necessary. I KNOW that in 2 years silver will be much higher, I can't help wanting to get as much as I can now. The only way to increase my positions is to get a better price. And I don't see a point in going negative.
I probably should have kept the everything, too but it's so easy for me to jump back in if necessary. 
It definitely helps me to sort my thoughts if I have someone to talk to. That's why I do this. So thanks for asking.
I am super bullish, just not in the short term.
I hope that clarifies it a little.
Ed

Reply #6
I may have over-react by selling so much today. Good investing requires ignoring all the short term noise.
Even when you really think you know what is going to happen next.
I guess I have been watching too closely.
Thanks for making me think about it.
Ed