฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: USAS 2-4-17  (Read 872 times) previous topic - next topic

USAS 2-4-17
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: USAS 2-4-17
Reply #1
I was looking at DBEXF today and thinking it has many similarities to USAS. It might be ready to make a similar move

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Hey Ed. Today I was kind of crazy and tried to 'see the harmonics'

now there are not exact they are all just kind of based off of a gann square I drew.

Maybe they will be valid maybe they will not; however some things to see from the chart is an AB-CD ish move that I have copied and pasted a few times on the USAS chart. It just seems to like to move in this 'length' of move in my opinion.

Looking at your orange level of 550 and my black level of 538 makes me think this would be an area of major resistance if encountered.

Another chart showing the gann square and some additional 'harmonics' or what ever you would like to call them

The point of this one is to show that even if we drop back to 2.50, I think this could be a good chance to attempt to ride back up 3-5 dollars again and get avg fill price lower.

I know my ideas are kind of crazy and crowded- but I hope my ideas help :)

Reply #3
I put the purple line where i did so it would fit the current PA. so I took a fib off of that high and it fit the PA perfectly,
It is pure coincedence that my pennent flag BO TP is the fib it hit, after looking i see this is not the flag tp but IDK where it came from. but it stays . this gives me a solid target at least for the minute. If CDE can go down 23% in a day, this can go up 23% in a day. It would not be the first time for this.

flag tp in lt blue the cnh bo tp in purple

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Best volume day by far for USAS. If you believe in the volume proceeding price theory
you might be in for a spike up.
GLTA ER

Reply #5

Reply #6

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
idk why i said it would go down.. esp with the full moon and 420 b showing green.

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

looks like it did NOT like the solar eclipse / new moon.

next key date is the 14th as a full moon... bullish then imo