฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: price targets (Read 2517 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: price targets
Reply #15
Ken, the link you sent is for Exellon Resources not USA.
Sandy, the stock was done way back in May...I was just pointing out that I did not like the warrant structure...Rasing cash is fine and they did it at decent levels.
I don't know why you would change your mind on what I wrote as that was not my intention.

It was not what you wrote Nikko, rather the inference from management that they had the internal cash flow to fund their development plans and then dilute shareholders. You were the person who first brought it to my attention thus the quoting of your post. My mind is not changed at least yet, just a red flag has been raised because I believe shareholders have been misled.

Reply #16
I do not understand, the Co has 20MM in cash from the sale, more than enough to finance the new mine,
Is what you are referring to a PR from before the bought deal?
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #17
I do not understand, the Co has 20MM in cash from the sale, more than enough to finance the new mine,

On their web site there is a recent presentation and somewhere in this forum someone linked to an article/interview with CEO, both of which led me to believe cash on hand and cash flow indicated share dilution was not needed, especially since he did not indicate any financing issues or concerns. I still like the company and have not sold a share, this is only a red flag for me. I have been burned bad with small and mid cap miners that looked real good and turned sour on a dime so I am very leery.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
I don't see any red flags...I assume they said they are fully funded AFTER the dilution and not before....If it was the opposite, pls inform.
The only thing I really don't like is the length of the warrants ( 5 years )...thats absurd. Management should have put in a forced to exercise sclause at a certain level ( 5-6 bucks ) as now theoretically stock could go to 9 and they still would not need to exercise.

Reply #19
Its a pump and dump as seen as a ad on this page:
http://kingworldnews.com/paul-craig-roberts-terrifying-warning-timely-message/

This guy has been pushing this on several websites also. Be wary!!!
I own Excelon as my 3rd largest holding, I view them as a base metal play as much if not more than the silver
I have seen similar ads for NAK Maybe the ads work on these low vol micro caps as long as you own them before the dump part.
I learned how to tell a lot from Yahoo boadrs as I started using them in about 2000. The change was intentional IMO both in 2003 and in 2016.
I should update it and put it on EXLLF board

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #20

On their web site there is a recent presentation and somewhere in this forum someone linked to an article/interview with CEO, both of which led me to believe cash on hand and cash flow indicated share dilution was not needed, especially since he did not indicate any financing issues or concerns. I still like the company and have not sold a share, this is only a red flag for me. I have been burned bad with small and mid cap miners that looked real good and turned sour on a dime so I am very leery.

We had quite a bit of discussion about financing development for USAS Mainly the share offering of last may and the notion they could finance their work with cash on hand and free cash flow. In their new updated presentation of a few days ago, which bye the way is quite informative, they state they have he funds available but did not note anything about raising cash. Their last news release dated January 30, 2017 contains the following statement,"A subsidiary of the Company has also entered into a non-dilutive $15 million pre-payment facility with a subsidiary of Glencore PLC with proceeds used to support the development costs for the San Rafael zinc-lead-silver project (the "Project") within the Cosalá district of Sinaloa, Mexico." There are no Glencore financing details that I can find but knowing Glencore, the details are sure to favor them. The company talks a lot about changing plans to use refurbishing equipment to cut cost and other measures which are good, but between the cost cutting and outside funding, especially with a very small company, I get nervous, but not nervous enough to sell any shares.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
refurbished equipment is a disaster in the making IMO. I talked to some technical mining guys and they always told me you should ALWAYS buy new equipment. I don't like the sound of this.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #22
refurbished equipment is a disaster in the making IMO. I talked to some technical mining guys and they always told me you should ALWAYS buy new equipment. I don't like the sound of this.

In the automotive business it is China that refurbishes automotive components. The failure rate is around 70-80%. Why? They can make a profit even with that rate of failure. I once had a Corvette that I had to put on seven starters on before one worked. Did all the diagnoses correctly but I started to question my sanity after that affair. I should have quit and gone into Real-estate

With that knowledge, I say refurbished is garbage.. 

Reply #23
Today is a pretty bullish day for the PM space and USAS is not participating. I am wondering if it the news release revealing the Glencore funding arrangement without specifing any details? While I am not selling, I am not adding to my USAS share count either.

Reply #24
I have been mulling this company after stumbling upon it for a week now and I am going to pull the trigger on a few shares. Impact Silver has a huge land package in one of the best silver neighborhoods in the world. There are several hundred old mines on the property to give assistance processing the acreage. They are very small but have production and are nearly profitable. I know nothing of the management. The huge contiguous land package coupled with a lot of exploration data raising the odds for wild success makes the company ripe for a takeover. I think they could make a go of it on their own but a takeover would accelerate mine development. All of their assets are about 125 miles southwest of Mexico City and the company headquarters are in Vancouver BC. It looks like another USAS look alike with a much larger upside.

There is a lot of good information on their web site: http://www.impactsilver.com/s/Home.asp

ticker IPT in Canada TSX.V;  ISVLX in US

Reply #25
I have been mulling this company after stumbling upon it for a week now and I am going to pull the trigger on a few shares. Impact Silver has a huge land package in one of the best silver neighborhoods in the world. There are several hundred old mines on the property to give assistance processing the acreage. They are very small but have production and are nearly profitable. I know nothing of the management. The huge contiguous land package coupled with a lot of exploration data raising the odds for wild success makes the company ripe for a takeover. I think they could make a go of it on their own but a takeover would accelerate mine development. All of their assets are about 125 miles southwest of Mexico City and the company headquarters are in Vancouver BC. It looks like another USAS look alike with a much larger upside.

There is a lot of good information on their web site: http://www.impactsilver.com/s/Home.asp

ticker IPT in Canada TSX.V;  ISVLX in US

US ticker should be ISVLF, sorry about the mistake