฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: WTIC 9-9-16 (Read 398 times) previous topic - next topic

WTIC 9-9-16
Reverse head and shoulders in the making?

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: WTIC 9-9-16
Reply #1
I'd call that a break out of the reverse H&S
I put a resistance line, I think it's good, possible bounce back down off of this one to re-test the support  line  at about $47 (which is now above the resistance) before moving higher.

• Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:05:17 PM by edthelorax

Reply #2
Wild guess:

Reply #3

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQYrxzNsd30

what is the effect of the ban?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQYrxzNsd30

what is the effect of the ban?
Long term. The banning of private vehicles.
This climate change is a roust for social engineering. Accept higher taxes which gives the state more power over the individual and remove choice from the sheeple. In the end I believe the goal is soft communism.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6
KENNETH... Personally, i don't believe in a SOFT form of COMMUNISM as it is corrosive and destructive in all it's various forms.  I was 16 years old and raised $25,000 in CAR-WASH money for BARRY GOLDWATER.. his book.. CONSCIENCE OF A CONSERVATIVE made way too much sense for a kid from the mid-west trying to figure out whose iron fist was in the velvet glove. 

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
This climate change is a roust for social engineering. Accept higher taxes which gives the state more power over the individual and remove choice from the sheeple. In the end I believe the goal is soft communism.
[/quote]

climate change is no joke
anyone who believes that hasnt had their eyes open the last few years. Record summer temps followed by unseasonably warm winters followed by sudden severe drops in temp and record snowfall.

The strongest hurricanes ever recorded hitting puerto rico.

If you really are a conservative with a conscience you would want to save the planet for the next generation.

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #9

climate change is no joke
anyone who believes that hasnt had their eyes open the last few years. Record summer temps followed by unseasonably warm winters followed by sudden severe drops in temp and record snowfall.

The strongest hurricanes ever recorded hitting puerto rico.

If you really are a conservative with a conscience you would want to save the planet for the next generation.
[/quote]Voscore ice samples showed very high co2 millions of years ago. So I don't buy into global warming. Now climate change I can because its based on the cycles that earth experiences. Right now the sun is at the beginning of its calm cycle. Less heating of the atmosphere = colder weather. Also the crust of the earth begins to retract causing an increase in earthquakes and volcanoes. 

Its all about cycles.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj1G9gqhkYA
Mars has shrinking ice caps also. What does the earth and Mars have in common?

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
@ken the modern form of humans have only been on earth for ~200,000 years... you are right the earth was a very very hot place once... but we as a species have never seen those kinds of temperatures or co2 levels.

Other problems also emerge with high co2 levels-- acidic oceans, constant storms of epic proportions due to increased water holding capacity of warmer air, etc.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #12
@ken the modern form of humans have only been on earth for ~200,000 years... you are right the earth was a very very hot place once... but we as a species have never seen those kinds of temperatures or co2 levels.

Other problems also emerge with high co2 levels-- acidic oceans, constant storms of epic proportions due to increased water holding capacity of warmer air, etc.
Climate change is not the threat to humanity. Its the politicians.

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

Climate change is not the threat to humanity. Its the politicians.
you are right... because they are in the pocket of those trying to poison our air, water, and minds
oil lobby poisons the air (with co2); ngas lobby poisons the water (with fracking chemicals); gun lobby poisons the mind (with fear)

Reply #14
Seems earth had very warm hospitable weather/climate prior to the ice age indicated by tropical plant fossils found in current coldest of regions on earth. That all ended with an ice age. Earth has warmed since obviously. All that took place with no influence from man but for possibly the last part and then what percentage is up for debate. Man is not influencing the shrinking ice caps on Mars, so the conclusion is man is probably not the sole source of climate change on earth. Question remains, how much is man influencing the change.

Another point, the scare not that long ago was global cooling and it was going to be exacerbated to the point of ending life on earth as we know it with the late 1980's oil well fires and their smoke in the middle east. That fire prediction was quickly and profoundly proven wrong. Are we hearing predictions with similar integrity from the same folks now predicting global warming? Has the terminology changed from global warming to climate change to give the flip flop predictors credibility and to influence how we common folks process the information received in a beneficial manner for those disseminating it? Those questions are likely answered in the affirmative.

Much sooner, we will probably have much bigger earthly problems related to mismanaged fiscal and monetary policies that can be solved. Whether we can measurably alter earth's on going climate change over geologic time is very questionable and possibly an egotistical thought on the power and capability of mankind. After all, man did not create the ice age nor is he altering the ice cap on mars.