฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: EXK Jan 16 17 (Read 967 times) previous topic - next topic

EXK Jan 16 17
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: EXK Jan 16 17
Reply #1
A better version same chart.
Notice the little drop right before a 100% gain in 2 months.

Reply #2
Quick look at EXK and AG.

Reply #3
Nice comparison, I really like having you charts here.

Reply #4
Quick look at EXK and AG.

"A pop would have to be tried and tested"
Like this?

Reply #5
This is typical PA in a miner the 7 important up days have red arrows the other 21 since bottom do not really matter.
This is a muted pattern on the daily. The weekly should be about the same ratio, 1 good up for every3 of consolidation. You can see this in silver 6 months up and 18 down, all the time.

Reply #6
I went with a 10% pop in line with the last pop as you show. Makes sense and looks probable even though it appears to be a little higher than your trendline's Ed. The play should have big importance to AG as well. GL.

Reply #7
I went with a 10% pop in line with the last pop as you show. Makes sense and looks probable even though it appears to be a little higher than your trendline's Ed. The play should have big importance to AG as well. GL.

I was looking at the green lines when I said it looks a little higher than your chart. I see your target is in check with what I see based on the setup you see.
This is typical PA in a miner the 7 important up days have red arrows the other 21 since bottom do not really matter.
This is a muted pattern on the daily. The weekly should be about the same ratio, 1 good up for every3 of consolidation. You can see this in silver 6 months up and 18 down, all the time.

Reply #8
What is next for EXK?  Closed today at $4.75, very close to your target of $4.80.  Silver has not met price target yet.  I had a sell order in at $4.79 for a good chunk of my EXK.  If we are looking for $18.50ish silver, I am questioning selling at $4.80 and waiting for a viable pullback.  I missed the last couple hours of action today, (doctor appt.).  Must have been lots of short covering once 1230 was breached.

Reply #9
What is next for EXK?  Closed today at $4.75, very close to your target of $4.80.  Silver has not met price target yet.  I had a sell order in at $4.79 for a good chunk of my EXK.  If we are looking for $18.50ish silver, I am questioning selling at $4.80 and waiting for a viable pullback.  I missed the last couple hours of action today, (doctor appt.).  Must have been lots of short covering once 1230 was breached.
That was a short term trade for exk I have core and trading shares. I am not selling my trading shares. ATM  I will chart better targets. $18.50 is just a stop on the way to 19.90 IMO. i see April first as a potential high.  It is going to be hard to target these,  it is possible that the targets will only be the wave 3 top and not the wave 5 i am looking for, but will have to feel it out as it comes.
For now, i'm sticking with strong buy not buy or hold much less sell ATM

Reply #10

Reply #11