฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: NEWS! (Read 1149 times) previous topic - next topic

NEWS!
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: NEWS!
Reply #1

Reply #2
Any thoughts on this Ed,  Im trading on TSX , with USA.V , this news gave us at +0.33 bump yesterday to 4.45cad, Im averaged in at 3.75.  Im wondering if this is still a smart buy before the USA.S NYSE happens on thursday.  Or do you see a consolidation after such large moves over the last couple days?

The silver price needs to get over the 17.25 hump or it might be due to correct.

Whats your rating on this pick?  Hold? Buy? Strong Buy?

Cheers

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
although it does not fit my trading criteria as too small and illiquid...I decided to buy into this name...not yet...but will wait for a pullback. I personally prefer larger companies and take large bets...AG/ CDE/ PAAS/ SSRI...but I will buy a few of these and shut my eyes...I have not done nearly enough DD to merit a large position but this company came to me via Ed and this board so will participate a bit. GL

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
John, just hold on...u are in at a good price. There should be a pullback in all miners very shortly so if you want to buy more you will get a chance IMO...consider AG and CDE as well on pullbacks.

Reply #5
Nikko, I would not discount what you said on Friday too much, your premise has much merit . "I think lots are looking to buy a dip that will not come"  You may have been referring to CDE and AG but the same goes for USAS.
Americas Silver is just getting noticed now. I feel there are a lot of buyers waiting for either a dip or the listing.
Most investors have no idea the company exists at all.
If you look back at AG EXK CDE they all left gaps that will not be filled in Q1 16
There is a chance USAS will fill this one but I am not counting on it.  Volume is just starting to build, the company is undervalued compared to it's peers and i believe that the listing will bring a huge amount of new buyers, how many of us that bought OTC here in the States will sell right away? I'm sure there are some Canadians that have good profit and will take some, but not as many as there are US buyers.
If silver remains at 17$US then I believe USAS is a buy for the next 2 weeks. 
Strong buy on any weakness at all.
I am guessing USAS will make new 52 week highs within a month.
That's with silver not moving. If lead and zinc continue to rise and silver makes a move up then Double digit pricing is not out of the question.
If, and it's a big IF, silver pulls back then load the boat and back up the truck.
I buy stocks like this the same way I buy Phys. accumulate.
JMO

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
you could be right Ed, but i will wait for a dip....I was uber bullish since Jan, and pouted out to those waiting for dips that I did not feel there would be any...but as of yday I feel that a proper dip should occur soon. we are overbought. I actually sold some covered calls in AG yday for 1/4 of my position. Sold Feb 11 calls and nabbed .30 cents.
If i do not get USA its not the end of the world as position would be less that 1% of my miner exposure.

Reply #7
you could be right Ed, but i will wait for a dip....I was uber bullish since Jan, and pouted out to those waiting for dips that I did not feel there would be any...but as of yday I feel that a proper dip should occur soon. we are overbought. I actually sold some covered calls in AG yday for 1/4 of my position. Sold Feb 11 calls and nabbed .30 cents.
If i do not get USA its not the end of the world as position would be less that 1% of my miner exposure.

If Ed's price targets are in line with what actually occurs, then buying now or at a lower price makes some but little difference. Possibly another way to look at a holding of USAPD is to consider it an option on metals that does not expire. It may be FOMO, but I continue to add to my USAPD share count as I get funds, not being too worried about price. Two kickers, product price increase and exposure are all but certainty and management has demonstrated they have the share holder's interest as a priority. I agree with your comments on the company being small, thus my position is a small percentage of my portfolio.
A while back, I sold $10  January AG covered calls thinking if I lost the stock It would be a good percentage return over a short period. If I do not loose the stock, I was thinking of writing $13 February calls. There is not much premium, but again if called, it is a 30% return in a month.
Another company with similar characteristics as USAPD but much larger is NGD with a market cap over $2 billion. They have production and a very large potentially company doubling project, Rainy River, due to come on line soon and the bulk of their business is in the very safe Canadian jurisdiction. I hold a position in NGD that has been very rewarding, but not added to it in some time. I guess there are just too many good options available and an investor cannot buy everything every day. Since the first of the year, I have added to MUX, USAPD, HL, PVG, and a little TAHO using funds received from put and call option writing. Good luck Nikko and thanks for your thoughtful posts.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
you may be right but as this position would be tiny, its pretty insignificant to me so I will wait to see if gap is filled. I would never chase...there are some chunky bids in Canada on level 2 though at the moment.
On AG I would be happy to lose 1/4 of my shares at the equivalent of 11.30 next month.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
btw, I am starting to short a few names...ARW, RY...just the beginning of a short position for me.

Reply #10
15 minutes to the first AMEX trade.
It will very interesting how USAS will handle the gap.
The high was $3.15 yesterday's low was $3.28   $.13 US to go.
Trade well.

Reply #11
you may be right but as this position would be tiny, its pretty insignificant to me so I will wait to see if gap is filled. I would never chase...there are some chunky bids in Canada on level 2 though at the moment.
On AG I would be happy to lose 1/4 of my shares at the equivalent of 11.30 next month.
Great call Nikko! the gap was filled, those bids you saw may be for the US market maker?
I wish i had a bid in at 3.10 but i would have to do too much to get the cash in the right place. income tax refund is soon though and i know where it is going, no new TV again this year for my fam, we don't have a flat screen yet.
It wouldn't hurt to put a bid in at 315 if someone were looking to add or enter.
It gives me the chills to think about when the vol. does come in, pretty much just guys like me own it and I'm not selling at 5$
When the vol. does come in, I believe it will be to the upside and HUGE,
 I've been here before, and that's why I am in miners now.
I'd say good luck, but i don't believe luck is a viable trading strategy, so Have Fun and Trade well

Reply #12
more news January 30th http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170130005432/en/

BRIEF-Americas Silver Corporation announces 2016 production and costs, 2017 guidance, and Glencore pre-payment facility
Reuters
Jan 30 (Reuters) - Americas Silver Corp
* Americas Silver Corporation announces 2016 production and costs, 2017 guidance, and Glencore pre-payment facility
* Americas Silver Corp sees 2017 silver production 2.0 - 2.5m oz.
* Subsidiary of co has entered into a non-dilutive $15 million pre-payment facility with a subsidiary of Glencore PLC
* Americas Silver Corp sees consolidated 2016 silver production of 2.4 million silver ounces
* Americas Silver Corp sees 2017 silver equivalent production 5.5 - 6.0m oz.
* Americas Silver Corp says entered into a low interest rate $15 million concentrate pre-payment facility with Metagri S.A. de C.V., a subsidiary of Glencore PLC
* Americas Silver Corp says proceeds of $15 million pre-payment facility used to support development costs for San Rafael zinc-lead-silver project in Sinaloa, Mexico Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

Reply #13
This is incredible IMO.
As far as I can tell they have approximately 40 million in cash now.
6 million oz eq. at 17$ silver at 10$ ASIC means 42million in profit for 2017
So with 40MM shares that is about 1$/ share in cash .And a forward PE of 4
Is this correct?