you could be right Ed, but i will wait for a dip....I was uber bullish since Jan, and pouted out to those waiting for dips that I did not feel there would be any...but as of yday I feel that a proper dip should occur soon. we are overbought. I actually sold some covered calls in AG yday for 1/4 of my position. Sold Feb 11 calls and nabbed .30 cents.If i do not get USA its not the end of the world as position would be less that 1% of my miner exposure.
you may be right but as this position would be tiny, its pretty insignificant to me so I will wait to see if gap is filled. I would never chase...there are some chunky bids in Canada on level 2 though at the moment.On AG I would be happy to lose 1/4 of my shares at the equivalent of 11.30 next month.