฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Chart EXLLF (Read 423 times) previous topic - next topic

Chart EXLLF
I picture is woth a thousand words.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Chart EXLLF
Reply #1
Is it bothersome to anybody that Trump is talking up the wall on the Mexican boarder and getting the cold shoulder from Mexico's president for companies with mines in Mexico? Just wondering as many companies are HQ'd in Canada and this flap may mean nothing to them. Second, gold and silver are fungible minimizing US influence on them directly.

Re: Chart EXLLF
Reply #2
That kind of stuff (talk) just complicates the game and obscures things in my opinion, I stay with the "facts" and "only the facts" I get from chart data. It's a much clearer game that works out better for me.